The Horus Heresy: Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Which ones in particular? I just ran through them and thought they were pretty shite tbh

any that you like?

I guess I mostly find it quite bold to try and goodguy magic and get sassy with lethal. I'll admit I don't have last game as fresh game bias, for better and for worse. I'd be lying if I could name you specific posts I love ( hence why I said I didn't hate any of his posts) . I will also yield I want to ride my current read streak and don't want to wait around for ace to show and claim when I feel we can have Haza under pressure right now.

If you genuinely feel that strongly about Ace, I don't feel strongly enough in the other direction to fight on you on it, however. Hope that makes sense/clears up my position.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
tbh I feel like ive got the game figured out within PoE range

dead SK gives us time so Id probably advise just not using your role at all poyser, should be able to just strangle scum to death with plenty of time left

Same applies to the vig, id advise only shooting for PoE, so people like TKOK that were just not gonna be able to read with any confidence

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
HorusHeresyBanner.jpg

Day 1 Vote Count
Ace (3) - Poyser, CraigPelton, Doddsy
Chris (1) - Odo
Haza (1) - DMK
Kajuh (1) - PHEN0M

Follow me.

Vote: Kajuh
vote ace

that Magic guy made some good points imo shame he died
My preferred direction atm is

Vote Chris
I'm changing my mind, as my gut wants this now.

vote haza

call it another hunch
For the reason I stated before, and more specificially before Poyser

vote Ace

:rippedcal

Caught junk off my trolling and magic off his entry guess that makes me 100% responsible for two scum flips I'll take my MVP when you're ready everyone

I mean I'll clarify on this now because magic kind of outed it but that's me and I was recruitable but it was removed. I wasn't gonna say anything cause it seemed unfair but he's dead now and I'd say it at this point anyway for cheap town points.

Also my role is quite literally fuckery incarnate so this lines up

I actually had this read as well but didn't want to distract from magic so wasn't gonna bring it up until after, but I too thought ace was scum from his entrance.

Who's gonna tell magic that he was in fact scum?

:pogba

I mean I knew he was Jeff the whole time

Vote Ace

You have 25 hours remaining in Day 1.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I think poyser should Yolo trigger for the fun of it tbh

Ace

Reaction score
Good work so far. Magic implosion was enjoyable too.

6 votes, 7 people questioning me. the only person that was actually involved that didn't look to vote right away was ace.

why was that @Ace Dalton?

Cos I almost never vote right away on d1, go look at my previous games for receipts (Not you obviously, u ded).

^this feels like town

what aggression?

i dont think i was aggressive to start out the game, did i miss something?

i also work with people so i have no idea what any of this is about lol. i worked with people last game. i dont even know what ace's "not going to work with anyone" shit is about because after last game all i said is i dont want to play anymore.

the MAN knew i would say that which is why i had to say it.
See below.
"you said that last game and were wrong"

yall sucked last game, idc. coming in and talking about your role immediately and hinting at it is generally a good sign.

how much do you know of mafia?

what has evans taught you?

Also Magic's first post from Dead QT last game:

any time im active in a game going forward i will demand control cause bottom fucking feeders legitimately thinking they're on par with me. idk who the vig shot, but the shot was fucking garbage, i even laid out why mikey wouldnt be scum. if he shot me tho i want to know because that's some next level fucking trash.

He was mafia and got mvp cause he bussed me and I had him motivate obvtown Odo so he was able to coast

HE was fantastic!

I think I was actually the one to suggest motivating Odo but irrelevant.

You think Ace jumps on Junk and votes that quick if they're aligned?

I did a similar thing with CP last game tbf

Also, I flagged it at the time but this post comes completely out of the blue and idk why in the fuck he would be talking about bussing at this stage

Because I had literally said I was on the fence about Magic and was saying I thought he'd make self-focused plays as either alignment.

could you explain why you were happy to take poysers word at this point?
Because I don't have as deep a pool of games over the extended period of time in question to judge old Lethal by.[/QUOTE]

Ace

Reaction score
edited to fix quotes.

Also don't shoot me out the blue poyser, my claim will make it pretty easy to confirm me town so rather get that first if you truly feel i'm the right direction.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
edited to fix quotes.

Also don't shoot me out the blue poyser, my claim will make it pretty easy to confirm me town so rather get that first if you truly feel i'm the right direction.
Well this is joyous news

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I included everyone that I have a read on; my read on myself is Town.

Honestly I didn't answer him because I thought it was stupid and a waste of time.
You make it sound like you didn't bother giving him the time of day, but you did answer him by getting indignant so this doesn't seem to match the timeline?

JoeExotic

Banned
Reaction score
You make it sound like you didn't bother giving him the time of day, but you did answer him by getting indignant so this doesn't seem to match the timeline?
Ive been suspicious of @Kajuh since the beginning more accurately since he said this
Damn, you caught me. GG boys.
after Phenom laid down the first vote against him. This type of comment did at first come off as a joke but i had a think about it and it seems to me like a humorous attempt of dodging a bullet with the pressure from the first vote that had been laid on him. He then decided to disappear for a while which again felt like he was trying to dodge a bullet to avoid suspicion. Honestly this is just a hunch but i personally think he may be scum.

Vote Kajuh

Status
Not open for further replies.