The Douche List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
You had me til you put Rosanne here. Could she be worse than Bush or Obama? Doubtful. Plus Rosanne was the bomb. I still watch that show sometimes.

Rosanne is definitely a good show. It got lame towards the end when the kids got older but in the beginning, it was great.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Rosanne was a good show, its all the stuff she has done since then. She had a horrible show on bravo or something like that which made her look bad and she has become irrelevant. Other than the snickers commercial she has done nothing of note and I can't stand her anymore so she is a douche.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Castiel

Reaction score
Fuck Rosanne and her horrible show.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
David Caruso

david-caruso.jpg

So I was watching CSI:Miami and saw Caruso on there and thought man is he a douche. This guy has this great character on the show that most I believe most people like, I even like the character, but I just can't get the thought of you leaving one show as a cop to go to another years later when your film career went for a dive like Ike from South Park demonstrated took up another cop role. In fact you were a cop in one of your first films First Blood. David you just can't escape that you are a one trick pony. I also wish that you would learn not to overact every scene that you are in. I wish that you would stop putting your hands on your hips every 20 seconds along with wishing that you would stop grabbing your sunglasses every 30 seconds. David enjoy your role as Horatio as that will probably be the last thing that people will enjoy you in and embrace it.

I am sorry David you are a douche.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
He's a douche alright, Horatio Douchieo. :lol:

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
CSI sucks... there's only so many reasons to murder hookers. 1. I was broke. 2. She had a penis. 3. Shit got way too kinky. 4. I am one of the .5% of the population that just enjoys murdering hookers... Is that show about anything else?

Edit: I have actually murdered hookers for 2 of those 4 reasons. 1st person to guess the correct 2 wins a 16 oz. miller high life, half a pack of oreo cookies and a hooker(Please don't murder her, I am already on Ice Tray's no fly list)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
CSI sucks... there's only so many reasons to murder hookers. 1. I was broke. 2. She had a penis. 3. Shit got way too kinky. 4. I am one of the .5% of the population that just enjoys murdering hookers... Is that show about anything else?

Edit: I have actually murdered hookers for 2 of those 4 reasons. 1st person to guess the correct 2 wins a 16 oz. miller high life, half a pack of oreo cookies and a hooker(Please don't murder her, I am already on Ice Tray's no fly list)

I'll go with 3 and 4

:laugh:

anyway I feel now is a best time to use this then ever

:caruso:

I'm still waiting for someone to be on this list that I hope comes up very soon.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Knowing you as I do, I'm going with 1 and 2. Everyone's been broke at one point in their lives so that's logical and seriously, a penis would definitely be cause for murder. Besides, I don't believe you'd ever think shit was too kinky CT, and you wouldn't willingly harm a woman. So yeah, can you send me my prizes now?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I would go with 1 and 2 as well. That is why I murdered a hooker.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Umbrella Corp

umbrella-corp.jpg

Man these douches have done so much harm to the world it's not even funny. they have this super virus that turns people into zombies and other horrible things. These bastards seem to be everywhere we turn our heads. Even the owners don't seem to care about their employees, they tried to kill them all and created someone named Alice that would kick their asses in the movies. On the plus side if we didn't have them we wouldn't have all the games and movies that we do, but who cares they are douches anyways for their nonchalant way of caring for human life.

The Viper

Reaction score
Fucking douches. I hate Umbrellas, too.

Except for Rihanna's Umbrella. That one I like very much.

Reactions: 1 person

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Chris Brown

chris-brown.jpg

Chris Brown the woman beating bastard that beat the hell out of Rihanna. This douche still sells records and makes music. I don't care what she did to you Chris you had no right to hit a woman. I am so glad that the judge said you must remain on probation for anther 3 years. I wish you would stop making music, I refuse to watch the grammy's because you will be performing. Maybe you will get your ass kicked one day when you leave your house and they make you feel the same way you made Rihanna feel you low life piece of scum.

Chris Brown you are a douche and go away you bastard.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Plus he's such a douchebag his image exceeded your bandwidth on Photbucket. :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses