The Douche List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I don't really think Boll is a douche, he's just a simple man working in a complicated business. If you want a douche from the film business you need look no further than George Lucas or James Cameron.

I think he is a douche. So he is a douche.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I think he is a douche. So he is a douche.

I just don't think him making horrendously bad films should necessarily put him in douche territory. Ed Wood made a lot of bad movies too and you'd hardly consider him a douche. I'd compromise and give Boll the Massengill box, but have it be empty inside, like his films.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I just don't think him making horrendously bad films should necessarily put him in douche territory. Ed Wood made a lot of bad movies too and you'd hardly consider him a douche. I'd compromise and give Boll the Massengill box, but have it be empty inside, like his films.

Bloodrayne made him a douche for me, but I will concede with you and give him the box. Now the box will have his picture photoshopped over the the chick on the front of it though.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Bloodrayne made him a douche for me, but I will concede with you and give him the box. Now the box will have his picture photoshopped over the the chick on the front of it though.

That sounds like a winning combination to me!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Casey Anthony

casey-anthony.jpg

Casey you go out and party come home and kill your daughter. I don't know how you got acquitted of this tragedy. I believe everyone in the whole world knows that you did it but the cops who got the evidence for the prosecutors in that crappy trial. You should be in Jail not out running around in this world.

For this you are the Queen Douche.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Uwe Boll is a douche. Not because he makes bad films but because he intentionally makes bad films. He's been known to admit this. He's also a douche for the way he talks to fans of the video games franchises he rapes with his filth. And last but not least he's a douche for the boxing invitationals he gives out to journalists who give his films bad marks. He knocked one guy clean out who accepted one of them.

Uwe Boll is a piece of shit.

Casey Anthony

casey-anthony.jpg

Casey you go out and party come home and kill your daughter. I don't know how you got acquitted of this tragedy. I believe everyone in the whole world knows that you did it but the cops who got the evidence for the prosecutors in that crappy trial. You should be in Jail not out running around in this world.

For this you are the Queen Douche.
First of all if she killed her child she wouldn't be a douche, she'd be an evil cunt.

Secondly she was in fact acquitted so for all intents and purposes she was found innocent.

TBH in 2012 I think it's time people stopped caring about Casey Anthony and move on.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
he intentionally makes bad films. He's been known to admit this.

That was meant as humour when he said it and also, if he intentionally makes bad films how do you explain Rampage? I still think he sucks and yes, is most likely a piece of shit, but a douche? No way.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That was meant as humour when he said it and also, if he intentionally makes bad films how do you explain Rampage? I still think he sucks and yes, is most likely a piece of shit, but a douche? No way.

Even if he's joking about that, he's still a douche for the other things I listed.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Even if he's joking about that, he's still a douche for the other things I listed.

I notice you just casually dismissed my argument about Rampage so I'll assume you haven't seen it. That being said, I think it takes a certain special person to attain the level of douche, and while I say Boll is a feeb, an asshole, a spazz or a dickface cockbiter, I can't call him a douche, particularly when compared to some of the rest of the company in this thread like Shettino and Sandusky.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I notice you just casually dismissed my argument about Rampage so I'll assume you haven't seen it. That being said, I think it takes a certain special person to attain the level of douche, and while I say Boll is a feeb, an asshole, a spazz or a dickface cockbiter, I can't call him a douche, particularly when compared to some of the rest of the company in this thread like Shettino and Sandusky.
I have not seen it. I stopped watched his trite a long time ago.

TBH I don't think those names are douches. I think those people are beyond douches.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I have not seen it. I stopped watched his trite a long time ago.

TBH I don't think those names are douches. I think those people are beyond douches.

You should watch it, or at least read my review. It may shock you to know he actually came up with a good film. There's definitely a first time for everything! As to the other point, you may be right. I don't know if douche is really a strong enough word for a dude like Sandusky. Oh and also, I concur on the Casey Anthony point, lets get past that shit now, its over and done with.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Michelle Obama

s-MICHELLE-OBAMA-EATING-HABITS-large.jpg

Michelle goes on a campaign telling us to eat healthy. She goes on Jay Leno and makes him eat vegetables and fruit. Then goes out and eats burgers, fries. Her and Her husband fly in a pizza maker to make them pizza for over $1000000 just so they can eat unhealthy. I have no issue with eating healthy and I have no issue with people telling me to eat healthy. I don't like people telling me to eat healthy and not doing what they are saying.

So for that you are a douche.

The Viper

Reaction score
She's also a cunt.

But she's the best looking First Lady in the history of ever.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'd fuck her.