Tensai ,, Austin , Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
*Waits for Viper to go wiki Droz*

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Droz was a once in a lifetime accident.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Droz was a once in a lifetime accident.

Never say never, it can always happen again. Even if the possibility is remote, it still exists. Not to mention, Austin himself knows this all too well after having his neck broken during his match with Owen Hart.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
D Lo wasn't exactly the best person to work with in the ring. And Stone Cold has had his neck fully heal. CM Punk is one of the best people to work with. The wrestlers have been taking those risks for 100 years. It's happened once that someone got paralyzed.

Jay Dee

Reaction score
From experience i know that one bad bump can cause an injury, one bad botch can end a career. If you have a previous injury you are overly cautious with it, especially in the ring.

I have an old knee injury in my right leg, and when i wrestle, whoever i go against i make sure knows, so that they know never to 'work' that leg.

Even with the precautions, i have ended up hurt with that knee from a botched figure four leg lock.

If Austin even believes there is a remote chance that he could get injured, especially with his neck/spine. Even if he wants to, he is going to avoid it unless he can be assured perfect safety.

So basically, as much as the fans want Punk vs Austin, its highly unlikely to happen. I wish it was different though

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
D Lo wasn't exactly the best person to work with in the ring. And Stone Cold has had his neck fully heal. CM Punk is one of the best people to work with. The wrestlers have been taking those risks for 100 years. It's happened once that someone got paralyzed.

Oh please, spare me you're criticisms about D-Lo, you have no clue how capable he was in the ring. And for that matter, are you trying to say Owen Hart wasn't capable in the ring either? Accidents happen dude, more than once someone has had their neck broken, so even though it didn't lead to paralysis the danger is there. Plus Austin at 47 is far more apt to be injured permanently if something goes wrong.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
From experience i know that one bad bump can cause an injury, one bad botch can end a career. If you have a previous injury you are overly cautious with it, especially in the ring.

I have an old knee injury in my right leg, and when i wrestle, whoever i go against i make sure knows, so that they know never to 'work' that leg.

Even with the precautions, i have ended up hurt with that knee from a botched figure four leg lock.

If Austin even believes there is a remote chance that he could get injured, especially with his neck/spine. Even if he wants to, he is going to avoid it unless he can be assured perfect safety.

So basically, as much as the fans want Punk vs Austin, its highly unlikely to happen. I wish it was different though

No offense but the wrestlers you work with aren't exactly as experienced as guys like Punk

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
9 year olds shouldn't be allowed on the internets.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
No offense but the wrestlers you work with aren't exactly as experienced as guys like Punk

Why does this matter? It's an opinion from someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Unlike you. I'd listen to any argument Jay Dee makes over a single thing you have to say about this.

No offense.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Oh please, spare me you're criticisms about D-Lo, you have no clue how capable he was in the ring. And for that matter, are you trying to say Owen Hart wasn't capable in the ring either? Accidents happen dude, more than once someone has had their neck broken, so even though it didn't lead to paralysis the danger is there. Plus Austin at 47 is far more apt to be injured permanently if something goes wrong.

Ric Flair is 63 and he's still wrestling. Stone Cold is in a lot better shape than Ric Flair. And like I said, he's said numerous times that his neck is fully healed. His neck is back to the way it was before Owen Hart did that.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Ric Flair is 63 and he's still wrestling. Stone Cold is in a lot better shape than Ric Flair. And like I said, he's said numerous times that his neck is fully healed. His neck is back to the way it was before Owen Hart did that.

Flair wrestles carefully and he still manages to get injured on simple things these days, so again you're barking up the wrong tree here. Listen son, I understand you want to see Austin wrestle but the fact remains that its probably not going to happen, so I'd rather you not get your hopes up.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Flair wrestles carefully and he still manages to get injured on simple things these days, so again you're barking up the wrong tree here. Listen son, I understand you want to see Austin wrestle but the fact remains that its probably not going to happen, so I'd rather you not get your hopes up.

Oh trust me sir, my hopes are not up. I've always known that it probably wasn't gonna happen. I'm just saying that physically there's really nothing stopping him from getting back in the squared circle.

.......That was......kinda rude.

I know that's why I said no offense. I wasn't trying to be mean.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Oh trust me sir, my hopes are not up. I've always known that it probably wasn't gonna happen. I'm just saying that physically there's really nothing stopping him from getting back in the squared circle.

I still think he's bullshitting about the neck being better than before it was broken though. I just don't see how one could ever fully recover. I had my knee bent back 90 degrees the wrong way when I was 17 and it still hurts 16 years later, every single day.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I still think he's bullshitting about the neck being better than before it was broken though. I just don't see how one could ever fully recover. I had my knee bent back 90 degrees the wrong way when I was 17 and it still hurts 16 years later, every single day.

Your knee bent 90 degrees. How?