Tensai ,, Austin , Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Kurt Angle constantly said his neck was fully healed when it obviously wasn't. You can't believe anything certain wrestlers say. Plus Austin's neck isn't the biggest problem, his knees are just as bad.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Kurt Angle constantly said his neck was fully healed when it obviously wasn't. You can't believe anything certain wrestlers say. Plus Austin's neck isn't the biggest problem, his knees are just as bad.

Yeah because Kevin Nash's knees are perfect

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Nash also tore a quad while walking.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I can't see Austin working a full schedule at all but one match yeah I think he can do it no problem.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Kevin wrestles with bad knees so can Austin. Austin's knees can't be as bad as Nash's
Why do you think he wears those knee braces?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
And the knee braces have helped him for his whole career. So they can help him one more time.
Look at Taz. The guy's back is so bad that his match against Jerry Lawler in 2006 only went like 20-something seconds. If Austin was to wrestle it would pretty much be the same thing. Or do you want him to risk serious injury?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Look at Taz. The guy's back is so bad that his match against Jerry Lawler in 2006 only went like 20-something seconds. If Austin was to wrestle it would pretty much be the same thing. Or do you want him to risk serious injury?

Austin isn't going to return for a 20 second match. And all the wrestlers risk serious injury every time they perform but it hardly ever happens. If I were Stone Cold I would do it.

W-olf

Reaction score
But your not in fact the only one who knows what the future holds for Ol Stone Cold is Steve himself.

Jay Dee

Reaction score
Did you really just tell me to give up?

yes, he did, and i agree. You know absolutely nothing about what happens behind the scenes of wrestling. I personally know wrestlers, that could have gone into the big leagues. Gotten into the likes of RoH, TNA and WWE. But because of injury couldn't make it. Each and every wrestler knows that they put health, career and even life on the line every time they step into that ring. If a wrestler has a pre-existing injury, he will take every pre-caution. Stone Cold is incredibly lucky, he had a career, had a career threatening injury and survived. He garnered enough fame that he can now do guest appearances and train people and make good money from it without risking injury.

Why would he risk anything for "one more match"? When he has a weakness which could very well paralyze him.

It may not be hurting him now, but it will never be a strong as it used to be, he knows this, I know this, anyone who knows anything about wrestling knows this. You don't risk anything.

The same could be said with edge. He probably could wrestle one more match, but he can't take that risk of serious injury.

Viper, a piece of advice for you... Go and buy this dvd http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Knocks-Al-Snow/dp/B004DL0R4G

Its called hard knocks and it may just give you an insight into the real world of wrestling. Until then, keep your mouth shut about things you actually do not understand

Reactions: 1 person