Should I?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
meh, age makes it questionable

How come? Don't forget I am a bit older than most of you, I'm only a month away from 30 myself.

So she's an athletic 40 year old that lookst 32?

That's the word.

My hesitation comes from the possibility that the pictures may be old once again and she does look her age now or that people are starting to include competitive eating competitions as athletic endeavours.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, she was actually pretty awesome. Going out with her again on Wednesday.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
^^Not really. For every Ted Mosby out there, there is about a dozen Barny Stinson's. But that said, I'm going to be 35 this year and even I'm a little turned off by the idea of a 40 year old, but yet I still have seen the odd 40 year old who doesn't look 40 and still looks amazing, and if you have enough in common, I'm assuming I'd be able to overlook the fact that she would be older. So good for you Monk. Good luck.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So, moved up the next date to this past Monday. I'm just getting home now. Great girl.

She has the energy of someone half her age. More energy than me even. My magnificent member is in dire need of a rest.

And yeah, we have a ridiculous amount in common. I am slightly concerned for her though. She's a former alcoholic and hasn't touched a drop in years while I'm, well, you know.

She's really awesome and I'd hate to have to walk away from her so I'm going to try to sort my shit out but I dunno. History isn't exactly on my side in this case.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm fairly surprised it's going good. But then again, at least you are having fun..

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler