Should I?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
just do what everybody fucking does. be a suit by day, pot smoking queer by night. i would kill for a high paying 7-5 job.

Never. It's not worth it. I'm miserable now but putting on a monkey suit won't make it any better even if I am making mad cash.

Also, I set up my profile today. Used this picture:

me-1.jpg

Hesitated because I thought it might be too smiley.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Wait, I thought you were a chef?

Or was that Mike...?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wait, I thought you were a chef?

Or was that Mike...?

We both are.

What TDK is talking about is the fact that I am fluent in French and have a degree so I could easily get a job with the federal government make 60k a year to start and work 8-4 every day.

Which truth be told sounds really good until you realise that I would be selling my soul to the motherfucking devil.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, US and Canadian funds are pretty much at par now so it's the same. It's still a lot of money though and almost twice what I make now.

Doesn't matter. In a few months I'll be back in college and then 3 years from then I'll be solid.

On the original topic though, I have been chatting with this chick I met on one of these sites. She's super smart and super cute. Taking her out to dinner on Saturday night.

Going to take her totally cout of her comfort zone and get her to try some crazy food and let me shine in my element. Promising myself right now though that I won't accept or make any attempt to get in her pants on the first date. #breakingoldhabits

TBH, I get the impression that I wouldn't have a shot at that anyway.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
As long as you ACT like you tryna get in them pants.

BTW, be careful with bitches off dating sites. That's how you get your car keyed, apartment burnt down, etc.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Protect your pipe, make her Skype...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah, that doesn't seem to be much fun. Since this is the first venture it seems to me that I should just go with it. If I reel in Moby Dick it's not hard to be nice for a few hours and then gracefully call it an early night.

At least that seem like it would be the nice thing to do. Not so sure any more after I finished typing that out.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Meh.

I get there and meet her outside and the first thing I notice is that the picture is definitely old. So I size her up quickly and truth be told aside from being slightly doughy around the middle everything else is fine but I'm still moderately annoyed at being misled. But I do what I do and just roll with the situation because that's more fun.

I should have just bailed.

The conversation was horrendous. All she talked about were her ex-boyfriends and even if that wasn't annoying enough she was ridiculously self-centered. All I could think the entire time was that there wouldn't be room for these two egos in a relationship. So, I gritted it out for like 4 hours trying to get a word in edgewise but getting nothing.

So I told her I'd call her and I haven't. Seeing as she hasn't called or texted me I'm assuming that she either got the hint or wasn't at all interested herself which is fine by me.

Went out with this other chick off there too. She was a bit older than me (36) and was actually really nice and cute even though she was mad skinny. But she had an 18 year old son so that was a deal breaker.

So, the search for a nice woman to donate my cock to (amongst other things) goes on. I just wish there weren't so many chubsters on these sites and less douchebags "spitting game." smurfs.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
18 year old son? That is a deal breaker. And the chubsters need love too but not necessarily from you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it might be chill because the kid was 18 and pretty much an adult.

Then she mentioned that he was going to be living at home during his Uni time so I was like uhhh, yeah. No. It's a little odd enough as it is because I'm not terribly much older than your kid and the idea of the two of us going off to school at the same time just set off this really uncomfortable scenario in my head.

On the chubsters though. I prefer myself a "curvy/thick" girl but all these girls on these sites either label themselves as average when they should be chubby, I guess or are calling themselves curvy when in reality they're closer to being one of Jupiter's moons than they are to being curvy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Going out with another older lady tomorrow night. She's 39 but about to turn 40 in like two weeks. She messaged me first with basically "My God you're cute" and we started talking. Works for the Gov't in communications, no kids and doesn't want any. And she seems to be pretty clever.

Little concerned about the age difference but whatever. She doesn't look her age and has a tremendous figure and ultimately that's the biggest thing with going out with an older chick. I don't care so much that she's older but at 40 she can't be looking her age, y'know?

Anyway, I suppose I'll find out if another one exaggerates the truth and whether the "Athletic" body type actually means just that.