Should I?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
what happens if you accidentally roll over and crush/suffocate her in the middle of the night? You still gonna give up on dating sites?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol. I never really watched CSI but that reminded me of this one episode I saw where they were investigating a murder at some fat chick/fat chick lovers convention and it turned out that the guy died after the chick rode him to finish and then fell asleep on top of him and suffocated him to death.

Wonder if that could actually happen.

...god...

Reaction score
Ask Carlo, he specializes in fat girls

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Uh oh.

I knew he was doing a bitch, thou doth protest too much bit in some of those threads Nino posted.

So what's up short and greasy? You like yourself a plus sized woman? Do you ever butter up the crooks of their knees/elbows and just have at it?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The girls I usually go out with tend to be uhhh... you know.

Slutty and commies.

JoMo & the Smoothies said:
lol. I never really watched CSI but that reminded me of this one episode I saw where they were investigating a murder at some fat chick/fat chick lovers convention and it turned out that the guy died after the chick rode him to finish and then fell asleep on top of him and suffocated him to death.

Wonder if that could actually happen.

I've seen one like that on that ridiculous Spike show 1000 Ways to Die, even though they give dates for each death I still call bullshit. And sorry to hear about the racist commie but ya know, she's racist and a commie. Tiny women can be fun, that's why I've been crushing on Sara Underwood for a while now. I usually like em a bit taller, since I'm 5'11 but there's nothin' better than your arm around her shoulder and her's around your waist.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Slutty and commies.

The former absolutely. The latter was only the last one. Although it's kind of making me feel like I can have a new goal. Instead of going after different races, I can go after political ideologies.

Wonder what it would be like to fuck a Nazi.

I've seen one like that on that ridiculous Spike show 1000 Ways to Die, even though they give dates for each death I still call bullshit.

That show kills me. I really want to believe the shit I see on there and some of it, fine. But most of it is just far too ridiculous to be true. Still, hilarious show and definitely one of my guilty pleasures.

And sorry to hear about the racist commie but ya know, she's racist and a commie.

The most terrifying part of that combo though? She works for the RCMP. As a civilian, but still. Fucking horrifying thought.

Tiny women can be fun, that's why I've been crushing on Sara Underwood for a while now.

Yeah, I have no idea who that is, but she is mad fucking hot. That one thread you posted, there's a pic of her in there wearing glasses and holy fuck. Hadn't heard of her before that but I won't forget her name now.

I usually like em a bit taller, since I'm 5'11 but there's nothin' better than your arm around her shoulder and her's around your waist.

I'm 6'3"-6'4" (My brother seems convinced I'm 6'5" but I think that's only because he wants to make himself feel taller.) and I like shorter girls. Makes me feel bigger. First real girlfriend was 4'10". She made me feel mastodonic.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Update: Of course life would have to throw me a curve ball here. I want to complain about the unfairness of it all but really I should probably just keep my trap shut.

So, there was this other girl I had been talking to. She messaged me first and started talking to me about video games, Game of Thrones and Clive Barker. I pretty much got a hard on just from reading her message and then I viewed the pictures and pretty much had an eruption all over my keyboard.

Anyway, so we were talking a bit and I dunno, but on these sites people tend to just write short messages and I can't do that so the last message I sent her was a fucking book and she never got back to me.

Until last night.

When I got home from the bar last night I was super tired and forgot to turn my phone on silent so at 4:30 in the fucking morning I'm awoken by Backdoor Man blasting from my phone and I'm groggily pissed but I check it any way and it's her and she wants to meet up with me this weekend. Now, I can't this weekend because I'm planning on spending it with the other girl mentioned above but in my infinite sleepy/drunken wisdom I tell her sure, but can we make it during the week?

So yeah, now I don't know what exactly to do and it feels like I could be headed for major trouble but I can't seem to tear myself away and avoid the headaches that are surely to come.

For the record: this is what I'm dealing with:

badanthony.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You know, one of these days I'm going to get exactly what's coming to me.

Hopefully, the one who knocks me out of my high perch in my ivory tower isn't absolutely insane and will show mercy to this poor, pathetic wretch of a human being.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I think you need nicknames for these broads cause I'm kinda confused. So you're hanging out with Game of Thrones chick (let's call her Lannister cause everyone else has a difficult name to spell) and got a call from Dark Angel in the pic? Am I getting that right?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No, Lannister and Dark Angel are one in the same.

The other one, let's call her munchkin (was gonna go with Liliputian but whatever) is the one whose place I am going over to tonight.

Their personalities are as different as night and day too. It almost feels like I'm caught up in this ridiculous stereotype where I have the one "good girl" and the one "bad girl".

And then there's this feeling that I'm getting down in the pit of my stomach when I think about it that I can't fully identify. It's telling me I'm making a mistake but, fuck. I don't even know.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
did you mention anywhere you post on wrestling forums? Because that's one thing I'd never say

monkeystyle

Reaction score
pic of munchkin, go

munchkin.jpg

did you mention anywhere you post on wrestling forums? Because that's one thing I'd never say

Hell no.

Shit, I don't even tell girls I watch wrestling until that one time they're over and I happen to flip it on. By that point it's too late.

Although I get the impression that I could do that with Lannister. She seems like she would be chill with that. Still not going to though. You motherfuckers are my dirty little secret. One of them anyway.