Sheamus?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Thumbs up, to the writers for finally giving the young talent a chance.

Thumbs down, on the WWE for keep replying the same footage of him dick slapping Jamie Noble around, who AT FIRST I heard was "contemplating" retirement (Michael Cole's words not mine) and now he's retired? I don't know, maybe thumbs down for me for not watching a Sheamus match.

Any matches recommended of Sheamus? I mean all I've seen him do is bicycle kick, powerbomb, repeat.

JMay187

Reaction score
That's about it.

Now don't get me wrong I like the pushing of the new talent and your right in my opinion Sheamus doesn't measure up.

I just think there is far more better talent to push thats all.

Reaction score
I think i might be one of the few thinking he deserves the push. Fine I mean RAW has Swagger, Masetr and that but there time will come. Sheamus is the "now". HHH believes in him, which means the writers will do a lot to push him. TBH by the mid 2010 he'll float around upper mid-card but I think the main reason he is on the RAW roster is the publicity in Ireland. Fine WWE is big in the UK and Ireland but the only Irish wrestler was Finley who is 49 or 50, now you have a steriotypical Celtic Man, Angry, Red Head with a Powerful Kick. Paul Burchill supposibly going to RAW soon I could see a little teaming between them, maybe move Drew over and bring up DJ Gabrial and we could have the Empire with DJ Gabriel, Paul Burchill, Drew Galloway, Sheamus and Katie Lee but a man can dream can't he.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
@ J'Bonez.... Is Irish Curse what he's calling his version of the Razors Edge? If so I reckon he could rock a table bump with that shit... He actually launches the guy, rather than merely falling forward with him like Hall used to.

No, the Irish Curse was the Rock Bottom into the back breaker. Or now "Uranagi" into the back breaker. I haven't seen him use that since he debutted on RAW.

Thank you. You are wise beyond your years.

"PUSH SOMEONE NEW!!! PUSH SOMEONE NEW!!!!"

"Okay, we'll push Sheamus, give him a shot"

"NOOOOO! He's new, but he's not the one I want to see pushed!"

Whining little maggots. :D

We're not maggots. WE'RE THE IWF!!

Axis

Sheamus looks disgusting. I'm not even just saying this to be funny, I can't watch him on TV because he legitimately looks like he has a gross skin disease.

The Rated R CMStar

Any matches recommended of Sheamus? I mean all I've seen him do is bicycle kick, powerbomb, repeat

Any of his ECW affairs. His matches with Goldust are surprisingly good and he has quite good encounters with Shelton. DQ match against Goldust though.

Is it just me or just about every wrestler looks better when has his matches called by Matt Striker?

Kaedon

Reaction score
I don't see what makes him so good other than his look, it certainly is different.

xtremebadass

That's right. The only thing special about Sheamus is his look, but I don't know who would want Sheamus representing their company as a main star. Everyone would not tune in to watch that scary looking bastard.

noumenon

As a heel...sure they would. How many people tuned into to watch Brocks ugly ass mug plastered on every PPV. Sheamus is a lot better in the ring than you're giving him credit for. I know all you've seen is squashes over the past month or so but he did a great job in his feud with Goldust. And further more he's doing a great job of looking like an absolute beast, which is more of his gimmick than wrestling technical matches.

xtremebadass

Sheamus is getting the same treatment Vladimir Kozlov got last year against Triple H. By this time next year Sheamus will be someone's bodyguard or jobbing.

Maybe tag teaming with Finlay and Hornswoggle.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah...but Sheamus is leagues better than Kozlov.

EDIT: Besides, most fans hated Kozlov because WWE was determined in giving us HHH vs Kozlov, while they wanted Hardy vs HHH (mainly with Hardy getting the belt).

In Sheamus case, he doesn't have to take this negativity

LKP

Sheamus is 100000 times better than kozlov. Seriously anyone watched roh or anyone promotion with him in it? He is a fucking beast and can work. People need to do their homework if they want to slag off Sheamus. Remember he is in wwe a toned down environment.

MizMasta3000

^AGREEED

Now as much as I would love for it to be Jack Swagger, Sheamus is the second choice.

I feel as though nothing will ever satisfy you people.

You want new blood in M_E, ok, Swagger is wasted and we have too much of a face champ for Kofi now so why not Sheamus.

Granted when Sheamus was going to RAW we were complaining of him getting buried with the other mid card heels. But WWE is proving us wrong, and I love it.

Why cant we be happy with new blood getting a sniff at the WWE belt instead of bitching. If Miz wasnt US champ, I think it would be him instead because of heat but. The longer Mizzy is getting heat as US champ, the more credible he becomes for a future WWE title match.

Lets give WWE a chance here guys

kingovkings

Reaction score
@mizmaster3000 Well said, I was just gonna put everyone was moaning about new blood in the ME etc, Now we got it they still moaning. Jeez no pleasing some ppl eh. Anyhoo you put it spot on so nuff said lol