• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sheamus?

The Rated R CMStar

While I don't see Sheamus becoming champion and taking Cena out, it would make sense and could very well happen, I mean, Cena has a movie to film, and while WWE can sell house shows without Cena, they can't sell house shows without the WWE Champion.

BTW, Kozlov? His headbutts have become more like him pushing the guy with his hands on the chest.

noumenon

^Well I posted something in the New and Rumors section a week or so back about Cena not working certain dates... I believe it was a whole month. I'm not exactly sure what the dates were.

And LOL @ anything Kozlov does in the ring. Did you see his face when Zeek slammed him last week, his expression did not change at all.

EDIT: Thread bumped in the Rumors section.

biggs

Reaction score
It actually makes a lot of sense for WWE to book Sheamus in this role right now. It is one of the "lesser" pay per views, so worst case scenario, if Sheamus doesn't end up breaking out big like they're hoping him to, at least it'll give him a chance to get a taste of the main event scene until he has more seasoning to become a permanent fixture.
Right after WrestleMania XIX, John Cena challenged Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship. Everyone at the time was complaining huge, but a few years later, Cena was one of the biggest names in all of wrestling. Maybe WWE is just trying to get Sheamus some exposure in the big spotlight, see how he handles it, and then bring him down for more seasoning before pushing him to the moon.

sheamus looks like a friend of mine

Typical.

I think Sheamus is a great choice to push, they obviously saw what happened with others that were moved from ECW to RAW, they just dropped down to nowhere but Sheamus goes to RAW and shows how dominant he is, gets some good reactions and now he's facing Cena for the title in a tables match. Sheamus has already done better then all of the other young talent thats been getting pushed.

It does look as though Cena could drop the title with his movie and not being signed for January and everything but I'm not sure, it would be awesome if Sheamus just destroyed Cena through tables, had him out of action for the month he's away, would make Sheamus credible and give Cena a good reason to be out and do his movie.

Sheamus for Champ!

iamironman

Reaction score
sheamus wouldt be a fit champion in a promotion ocmprised entrily of just him and mole people just cuz he wont do houseshows dos nto atuomtaclly mean he is dropping the belt and if he did he certiantly wouldnt drop it to matt-uh i mean sheamus and how was my aobve post "tpyical"

xtremebadass

WOA WOA WOA

There's people in this thread who actually think Sheamus is going to win other than by DQ? LMAO

Sure HHH and Vince like Sheamus, but they just LOVE Johnny C. No chance they will take the strap off Cena to put it on Whitey McGingerface.

The Rated R CMStar

First of, there is no DQ in a Tables Match.

Second, does somebody really believe WWE will try to sell their Raw houseshows without their WWE Champion?

There's still time for Orton on RAW to spring an attempt at the title and give us a boring reign before handing it back to Cena.

I can't see Sheamus winning, although i'd love it to happen.