Sheamus?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

It's nothing new. The IWC keeps whining and whining about something, then, when they are given that, then is not good enough.

Remember 2007? People were asking and asking for a better tag team division and not random main eventers challenging for the belts. They gave us The Hardys vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch...and suddenly Trevor and Cade weren't good enough. Hell, even WWE had to address the hate for the tag team in WWE.com.

Of course, after seeing them wrestle...the hate was gone. Call me when TLC is done and gone

noumenon

^AGREEED

You want new blood in M_E, ok, Swagger is wasted and we have too much of a face champ for Kofi now so why not Sheamus.

Lets give WWE a chance here guys

Talk about Swagger one more time outside of a Swagger thread and I WILL stab you in the neck...lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
We used to have a couple of "wrestler" threads because people would not stop going off on a tangent about them.

Axis

I want Kozlov to headbutt you all in the fucking chest, then tell me if he's worse than Sheamus. I don't find Gingerus Prime intimidating in the least. He's white. Literally.

Axis

I want Kozlov to headbutt you all in the fucking chest, then tell me if he's worse than Sheamus. I don't find Gingerus Prime intimidating in the least. He's white. Literally.

Wrestling Station

too much from Britain lately. I think its just to boost the WWE product in Britain more than an individual pick of superstars imo.

CenaMark54

Sheamus is not only going to beat Cena...he is going to knock him out of action till the Rumble.

Face it, Sheamus is the next chosen one, like it or not. He has the backing of the two most powerful people in the wrestling business, Vince and HHH.

Whether he deserves this or not is debatable. He is sort of over, but not really main event worthy. However, whats clear as day is the McMahon inner circles seem to have enough trust in him to give him this giant push. They must see something in him, much like they saw in Lesnar by giving him the title months into his debut and Cena, who they gave a title match to after two months.