Sheamus?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Nothing ever has to make sense in WWE land.

Or better yet, Kofi could surprise Cena on RAW after they could make a match between him and Orton a number one contenders match or something, and he can "cash in" at any time, and he chooses RAW, wins and continues his feud with Orton or something.

Kizza

Why not? They're obviously grooming him to be a massive player in the future, and this would be a perfect chance to boost his profile without hurting Cena that much.

MizMasta3000

Cena beats DX in a triple threat but loses to Kofi weeks later. Not only does that make Cena look bad, it makes Dx look just as worse

Kizza

Like that matters though. Kofi beat Jericho for the IC title at Night of Champions randomly, and not only did that instantly boost Kofi's credibility, it never hurt Jericho because it was a surprise opponent. Cena doesn't know it's for the number one contendership, it's only announced on RAW that it's Kofi, he runs down and beats him with Cena not ready for a match.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, because beating Orton wouldn't have at least make Kofi more credible.

So what, we should wait Kofi to beat HBK and HHH so that Cena doesn't look bad when losing.

BTW, I don't think Cena would look bad.

MizMasta3000

I guess if its "cash in MITB" suprise style i have no problem with it

xtremebadass

First of, there is no DQ in a Tables Match.

Second, does somebody really believe WWE will try to sell their Raw houseshows without their WWE Champion?

Whoops forgot it was a tables match. Trust me, Sheamus will not be walking out WWE Champion. No one would show up to a house show if Sheamus was WWE Champion lol.

Kizza

They both have chances at staying in the main event imo. RAW needs younger main eventers. Currently you have Cena/Orton/DX/Big Show(?). This is a fantastic chance to create some new faces for RAW.

LKP

Sheamus is wwe's flavour of the month at the moment so deal with it.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Cena beats DX in a triple threat but loses to Kofi weeks later. Not only does that make Cena look bad, it makes Dx look just as worse

When you're mega-over like Cena, one loss means little more than dick. Really. Does anyone remember Taker lost to Kozlov on SD once, months and months ago? No, because he is still the fucking UNDERTAKER.

LKP

Agreed ^^^

Cena loses to sheamus though and people will be saying cena has lost it blah blah.