Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
His committment to the Jeff read was saying 'trust me on Jeff please' and 'I don't like the claim.' But yes, he would absolutely do that as scum. He can lead as scum, as he's demonstrated time and time again. He can look useful while leading town astray. As for the usage related he's a double voter I don't know what usage he'd have that'd be useful, I assume he was referring to being more active and taking more charge, but I certainly wouldn't let him take charge of anything at this junkture

I might have misinterpreted his post RE: tomorrow in that case. If he is just DV then that probably weakens the read but I still have him town.

Happy to put you on my town reads too after this interaction.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I might have misinterpreted his post RE: tomorrow in that case. If he is just DV then that probably weakens the read but I still have him town.

Happy to put you on my town reads too after this interaction.
As I mentioned earlier he may have another part of his role but that was based on him not wanting to vote, which he ultimately did

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Still not a single reason to vote me? Yall are sheep.

vote odo

until he gives an actual reason for starting this baseless fucking bullshit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See ya in the mo, im off to stream

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

vote odo

until he gives an actual reason for starting this baseless fucking bullshit

:okay2

I made it clear before Odo even voted you.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
P happy with this actually.

Also going to bed

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:okay2

I made it clear before Odo even voted you.

Oh ya your so clear case of me defending a dude you dont even think is scum anymore. Fucking airtight m8. Almost as good as "trying to lead town too much" which is the most Blue thing ive ever heard up to date. Bravo fucking vo scum. Gonna sk8 to another easy one

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not to mention once again letting odo skate by without even interacting with the person hes sussing. Brilliant. Hell prob cook up some bullshit while I get lynched while sleeping by the euros, and when i don't flip scum, you guys will b too meek to fight him on it. Literally lynched for actively scum hunting. Unreal

Ace

Reaction score
I've given my reasoning tbf.

I will say though that I"m somewhat concerned by this wagon catching on fire and continuing post-claim even though very little other reasoning has been provided by others.

I would like to hear from some of those who are voting Jeff why they are doing so.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Not to mention once again letting odo skate by without even interacting with the person hes sussing. Brilliant. Hell prob cook up some bullshit while I get lynched while sleeping by the euros, and when i don't flip scum, you guys will b too meek to fight him on it. Literally lynched for actively scum hunting. Unreal

My reasoning lies solely on your claim, it just seems very exaggerated. If I remember correctly in Christmas Mafia, when you were formulating a fake claim you were trying to stretch it out to make sense and the claim you have provided fits the bill.

I’m liking Doddsy though, especially compared to last game, he’s being more useful than he was all of last game. Bringing up very good points on Odo. Guess we’ll have to wait a couple more hours to see the rebuttal (Time Zone y’know)

Last edited:

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why are people voting Jeff for a lynch? Keeping in mind we're 15 hours in to day one here, which is 48 hours, and the basis of the wagon was Odo providing no points, just asking for votes? If you don't like the claim then fair enough, don't like it, but why are people voting to lynch?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Closer to town: Doddsy (ACTIVE and CONTRIBUTING), Raik (I don't think he's this brutal at a vague hint of a slip if he's scum), Jeff (reminds me of games where he's led town)

Closer to scum: OMB (not reading the OP and then being like "I meant to do that"), Odo (his deliberate unhelpfulness makes me think he doesn't want to aid town), Tweet (flip flopping between me vs. THE N0M)
So Sky shares Jeff's town reads on Doddsy and Haza, and also town reads Jeff. She also susses Odo.
Just an awful read post by sky, just saying
Jeff says it's an awful read post. He would go on to sus Odo on top of also having the same town reads as the "awful read post".
Think we got a live one boys :garrett
more votes on sky please
Seems pretty sure Sky is scum.
I'm Chris Griffin, BG. Flavour is apparently because I'm a fat teenage fuck. Yeah, that's it.

I'm pretty sure Lethal deliberately hamstrung me as part of his petty bullshit feud that only he is interested in perpetuating
She claims BG. He's a commuter so if he already thinks she's scum AND he's town who can protect himself surely he will have some reservations about this claim.
interesting. why not put some pressure on Odo instead?

also unvote
Nope, just unvotes without a further word on Sky. :draper2
yeah that particular statement felt very dumb tbh
This is about Odo's suspicion of PHEN0M
Leaning town:

Haza - Playing like the town haza I know. Regardless if people think his reads are misguided, he's voting there and double and tripling down. Definitely feels like town Haza to me. I would like to know why he's voting me though.

Ace - Miller claim. no reason to not think that's legit

Those would be the only two I wouldn't lynch outside of sky right now (which is more due to claim than play).
found it! Fair enough on your first point, albeit I think it's misguided and I obviously disagree. I'd be very careful about Odo's intuition after last game though :francis
He asks Haza to explain the vote and then ignores most of his explanation and just focuses on building distrust of Odo based on last game's events.
vote phenom
Beware of Odo but I'm now going to vote his other scum read after trying to discredit his earlier suspicion of him

???
I still don't really get why people are hoping on here for shit reasons (or none at all apparently from odo, who literally just spent last game fucking you all in the ass). But sure, what the fuck ever.

I'm Stewie Griffon, x-shit commuter. I used to be an evil genius but apparently mellowed out and have time traveling adventures with brian. Can time travel out of the game at night

Now id like odo n everyone other than haza to explain this dumbass shit
Hope I've helped!

Reactions: Odo

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Why are people voting Jeff for a lynch? Keeping in mind we're 15 hours in to day one here, which is 48 hours, and the basis of the wagon was Odo providing no points, just asking for votes? If you don't like the claim then fair enough, don't like it, but why are people voting to lynch?
For some reason I thought day was only 24 hours and just resigned myself to lynching Jeff. :lol That said, I think it's the right call!

Status
Not open for further replies.