Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm makin' potato patties.

• Love
Reactions: NotBrutus

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Right, good talk. Im out

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That's sorta weird to me because by the arguments (or rather Magics arguments) that you've brought in, OMB should fit the bill of "defense too bad to be scum" and you above anyone else should realize that. Do you just see him throwing the towel over nothing and resigning himself to be lynched as scum?

I brought the Magic argument in to play devils advocate to my read on OMB because I dont feel like blindly tunneling him.

I do think that slip was legit though and I wouldnt be opposed to acting on it as I think it is the highest percentage play right now. Hated claim does nothing for me. I think there is scum between him and Jeff and I dont think them both being scum is out of the question by any means.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also if and when Odo actually makes a case for whomever he thinks is scum, I expect him to put down his vote and prove his role. And I mean during this phase.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Just FYI if OMB is who everyone thinks he is, that is three griffins claimed in three claims. This isnt Family Guy mafia

Dont wanna setup spec but ya

You are setup speculating again, considering Family Guy is what Seth McFarlane is known for and he, arguably, voices the majority of the cast.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also if and when Odo actually makes a case for whomever he thinks is scum, I expect him to put down his vote and prove his role. And I mean during this phase.

Well Odo voted for Jeff he just hasnt explained it yet.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You are setup speculating again, considering Family Guy is what Seth McFarlane is known for and he, arguably, voices the majority of the cast.

I am, I prefaced with that, but I do find it funny that 3 of the 4 claimed characters so far are from the Griffin family, like coinsidence?

Reactions: NotBrutus

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Tweet, I hope you aren't going to lean on Odo again.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We've only gotten one vote count at the very start so far huh. Let's hope HostalWeapon steps it up eventually. :cozy

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I haven't watched Family Guy in like 5 years.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, I do, actually.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I brought the Magic argument in to play devils advocate to my read on OMB because I dont feel like blindly tunneling him.

I do think that slip was legit though and I wouldnt be opposed to acting on it as I think it is the highest percentage play right now. Hated claim does nothing for me. I think there is scum between him and Jeff and I dont think them both being scum is out of the question by any means.
Well my issue is you should probably realize that offering himself up for a lynch like that isn't something he's likely to do as scum, because he'd have a team that wants to make use of the other roles he'd most certainly possess. I'm not buying your reasons for keeping him in your sights at all and that whole slip thing you keep riding is completely dismissable since to my knowledge this is the first game Lethal has ever hosted and thus setup spec should be avoided at all costs.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I get that the Hated claim isn't alignment indicative but you're finding setup spec reasons to keep saying OMB may be scum when his play suggests he probably isn't. If all you got to sus him is setup spec, my eyes see potential scum not wanting to lose an easy mislynch down the line. Because let's face it, OMB is and will be an easy mislynch if he's town.

Status
Not open for further replies.