Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Banez, we are a day into the game - bit long to have a joke vote down capisce?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Count

Jeffatron (8) - Odo, Raidokken, Shawn, NotBrutus, TheRedPrince, Chimp, V.Sky
PHEN0M (1) - Shawn
Grim (1) - Mr.Tweetums
TheRedPrince (1) - Banez
Doddsy (1) - Grim
Odo (1) - Jeffatron

It is still Day 1. With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Last edited:

Alco

Reaction score
I'm here guys, sorry. Weekends are the worst possible time for me for a game to start. Anyway. Here I am. What's cookin?

Alco

Reaction score
Oof, I read there there's been six claims already? :-o

Am I allowed to sheep Odo here?

Word of warning: I'll be very inactive over the course of the weekend.

Alco

Reaction score
I read some of Jeff's latest posts. Am I the only one who think they're genuine? :redface

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also, the absurd reductionism of saying the wagon is based on nothing because I haven’t said what it’s based on is highly faulty

- other players have given their reasons independent of me

- I clearly saw something I didn’t like, I’m just not saying what it was just yet for a reason

- we still have plenty of time left, so no I’m not about to go all out persuasion just yet

see ya
Other people have given reasons later yes, wagon started off nothing and answers came essentially after he'd already claimed.

I don't know why you wouldn't say the reason here?

Utter drivel
It was a valid theory at the time that I retracted from after you'd voted Jeff, as I was under the impression you might have had a stacking thing, where you don't vote and it adds to 4 the following day etc. We've seen it before.

:heston God if jeff flips scum, you really misread this situation eh
Well I mean, yeah

Also, if you think Im scum, why arent you doing anything about it other then trying to specifically going after players who agree with me on Jeff? Start your own wagon instead, seeing as youre convinced Im hiding part of my role :draper2
(Which, just between us, looks like a poorly conceived pre-made justification to try and wagon me, hence my surprise at your lack of a vote)
Because you've already claimed, and my potential thought you had an extra part to your role was based on you not having voted, which you've since done. Reason I didn't vote is because we've stacks of time still, same reason I'm surprised a whole lot people are piling on Jeff.

As for whether or not I'll wagon you later, that's still fairly possible as those quotes from the QT last game as comparison to this game don't paint a good picture, nor does stalling in giving reasons for voting Jeff, which between us, seems a poorly conceived gap for you to try brush it off as your tell being wrong :brodgers

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Oh Jeff already has 8 votes on him. Alright well I have no expectation of this gaining any traction for today, but you can all remember this for tomorrow when Jeff flips town

Vote Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I didnt stall at all, I actually made it pretty clear what I didnt like originally

Not my fault if you wanna play detective but arent up to the job

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
For 'when' Jeff flips town eh

We both know you wont lynch me tomorrow, regardless of Jeffs flip. Good to have a dream tho I guess

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Whos talking about lynching Doddsy?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
You mean the whole indifference thing? What about that makes you 100% sure he's scum?

Yeah when, I don't see him flipping scum. I mean we'll see tomorrow, but keep making yourself look bad that's just making this easier

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean Sky's been pulling out random shit all game I'm kind of indifferent to it at this point :CENA

Status
Not open for further replies.