Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im not 100% sure hes scum, I never said or implied he was. I just think he is. hence my vote

Making what easier lmao? You havent got a cat in hells chance of even pressuring me, its not a fair contest

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Can we lynch Jeff before Lethal goes to be please

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Dont think we should be getting any more claims today

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
- I clearly saw something I didn’t like, I’m just not saying what it was just yet for a reason
I didnt stall at all, I actually made it pretty clear what I didnt like originally
Gonna say these don't really add up together either. If you've already pretty much said why you're voting him and that, or implied it as you said. Why actively make a point of not saying what it is and having a reason for it? What's the reason if you've already made it clear?

Im not 100% sure hes scum, I never said or implied he was. I just think he is. hence my vote

Making what easier lmao? You havent got a cat in hells chance of even pressuring me, its not a fair contest
I mean gonna be honest I think 50% of the people here would be willing to lynch you just for bringing out the EGO again it almost happened a few games ago

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im not gonna take anyone seriously who wants to lynch me for ego, if it happens, it happens

I mean, its not hard to figure out - I reacted pretty clearly to something, I just didnt explicitly spell it out

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It's just because there's a clear dichotomy between you two

There is? Whats clear about it? Are you saying its definitely town/scum?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
There is? Whats clear about it? Are you saying its definitely town/scum?
I'm not ruling out town/town at all, it just that that's the way the opinion of the game will likely go D2. Doddsy will be leading the charge on you, and anyone defending you is likely to go for Doddsy too. And it'll reach the point that pursuing any other direction is futile.

And if it comes to that, I'd join the side of lynching you.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Gonna say these don't really add up together either. If you've already pretty much said why you're voting him and that, or implied it as you said. Why actively make a point of not saying what it is and having a reason for it? What's the reason if you've already made it clear?

I mean gonna be honest I think 50% of the people here would be willing to lynch you just for bringing out the EGO again it almost happened a few games ago

Because it might be good in the event that Jeff does flip town that we can see how other people justified their votes, which is fine to do when were not under time pressure?

This basic town play

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
It's just because there's a clear dichotomy between you two
:pogba

Does that really indicate we have to push each other? Does someone pushing you have to be scum?

Im not gonna take anyone seriously who wants to lynch me for ego, if it happens, it happens

I mean, its not hard to figure out - I reacted pretty clearly to something, I just didnt explicitly spell it out
Yeah but why though? Why don't you want to spell it out if it's not hard to figure out?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm not ruling out town/town at all, it just that that's the way the opinion of the game will likely go D2. Doddsy will be leading the charge on you, and anyone defending you is likely to go for Doddsy too. And it'll reach the point that pursuing any other direction is futile.

And if it comes to that, I'd join the side of lynching you.

Nah, I dont necessarily think Doddsy is scum just yet, and thats not how the game works.

You can vote me if you want, but good luck being taken seriously

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Because it might be good in the event that Jeff does flip town that we can see how other people justified their votes, which is fine to do when were not under time pressure?

This basic town play
Okay you answered me anyway ignore the last post. It's odd to do that as the initial vote though, the one that kicked off the wagon. Why make that play when you aren't going to specifically explain why the wagon started? Were you just relying on people kicking it off because you voted?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:pogba

Does that really indicate we have to push each other? Does someone pushing you have to be scum?

Yeah but why though? Why don't you want to spell it out if it's not hard to figure out?

Because things that arent hard for me to figure out arent necessarily easy for other players, so I wanna see what they do

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Okay you answered me anyway ignore the last post. It's odd to do that as the initial vote though, the one that kicked off the wagon. Why make that play when you aren't going to specifically explain why the wagon started? Were you just relying on people kicking it off because you voted?

It either takes off, or it doesnt. With so long left, it didnt really matter to me either way because if it comes to it, Im going to have time to actively persuade people

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Because things that arent hard for me to figure out arent necessarily easy for other players, so I wanna see what they do
I mean if you're wrong on this, where does that leave you from your perspective?

I dont think he would commit to a plan this early as scum. I think he would be more likely to assess and figure things out as the game plays forward because he is capable of adjusting on the fly. He has committed to doing "something useful tomorrow" which I dont think he would risk as scum.
I highly disagree with this statement.

Here are 2 quotes from the scum QT last game

Odo from SPECTRE QT last game said:
Ill prob lay fairly low for tonight and play tomorrow
Odo from SPECTRE QT last game said:
btw you have my express permission to execute as soon as someone gets 4 votes

depriving town of a longer day 1 is good, and means theres less burden to keep me around

Both demonstrating how he would prefer to limit day one and his interactions within it, which is exactly what he is doing right now. His cases he's pushed are token cases because he'd be pushed if he didn't do anything, he's provided absolutely no substance on anything so far
While you're here, do you have any comment to make on this point? The rushing day one stuff essentially. I understand that you might not really have anything to say to it, which is fine as it's kind of a weird point to respond to, but might as well ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.