Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure you also believe in ideas that I think are stupid, but I don't think you are stupid.
Like the Star Wars prequels...

George Lucas isn't stupid...his ideas were...
and no one was around to tell him that.

Did I get that right?

Also...good to see you Sol-Man...

*Hands Solidus some fresh tea*

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm sure you also believe in ideas that I think are stupid, but I don't think you are stupid.

Possibly but I don't look at ideas or opinions, even those I disagree with as being stupid. When someone misrepresents factual information, like flat earthers do, I have no problem calling them stupid. But that's not an opinion since it's falsifiable.

Now, Jerry is an nihilist. I have zero respect for that viewpoint but since it's a philosophy and therefore not falsifiable, I wouldn't call it stupid because to me that would be calling Jerry stupid. If he told me the earth was flat, I'd have no problem calling him stupid.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
*Hands Solidus some fresh tea*

becky-lynch-charlotte-tea-20006891-1280x0.jpg

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Now, Jerry is an nihilist. I have zero respect for that viewpoint but since it's a philosophy and therefore not falsifiable, I wouldn't call it stupid because to me that would be calling Jerry stupid.
I am glad to know you have zero respect for my viewpoint now...

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Possibly but I don't look at ideas or opinions, even those I disagree with as being stupid. When someone misrepresents factual information, like flat earthers do, I have no problem calling them stupid. But that's not an opinion since it's falsifiable.

Now, Jerry is an nihilist. I have zero respect for that viewpoint but since it's a philosophy and therefore not falsifiable, I wouldn't call it stupid because to me that would be calling Jerry stupid. If he told me the earth was flat, I'd have no problem calling him stupid.

Poor Jerry, nihilism is awful. I don't think I'd want to live.
There certainly are ideas and opinions that are stupid. I could name many, so so many.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Is Roman Reigns a nihilist, though?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
We have all been called way worse, I am sure.
Hey you edited what you said and now I look like a doof.

:okay:
Yeah, I did because I realized Jacob would post something super long or something explaining why and such I am not stupid. Also, you aren't a doof, tis I am the doof.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I am glad to know you have zero respect for my viewpoint now...
I bet you wouldn't be a nihilist if Dakota Kai gave you a lap dance.

:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also...whenever I read the word nihilist I can't help but think of
the German kidnappers from "The Big Lebowski" & laugh.

Is Roman Reigns a nihilist, though?
No...he's boring.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I bet you wouldn't be a nihilist if Dakota Kai gave you a lap dance.:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
:haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter::haunter:
Oh...I appear to have touched a nerve...

:thumbsup: