Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
If you guys don't like him why do you give him so much attention? Even Triple H said it's the reaction. The crowd is still making noise

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If you guys don't like him why do you give him so much attention? Even Triple H said it's the reaction. The crowd is still making noise
That’s horseshit man. Listen to the crowd with most superstars, they get a reaction, good bad or indifferent, so long as they’ve made a name for themselves. Sure, romans is louder at times, sometimes KO may get more of a reaction. It depends on the city.

Plus, Roman is usually always the main event, which means that the crowd will obviously respond a little more, whether it’s bad or not. So, naturally, when the plank comes out to main event against whomever yet again, well people boo and sometimes leave. Makes sense. This excuse of reactions is garbage and a justification for reigns.

AJ gets reactions, KO, Braun, Bryan, Miz, Jeff hardy, bray Wyatt, Seth, Dean, etc.

And, I’d argue at times that the above gets more “reactions.” The WWE is making money in spite of itself so they’re pushing Vince’s boner boy because they can, plain and simple.
[doublepost=1539529829][/doublepost]I cancelled the WWE network after reigns won the UT. That’s how I show my discomfort of him. I also don’t watch Raw or Smackdown or anything anymore.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Indifference is better if the dummy smarks kept their mouths shut. Then maybe just maybe Vince and H will panic. Remember that bodybuilder that was supposed to replace Hogan? Crowd indifferent to him and he was gone in a few months. Ricky Ortiz too

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
At last a civilized discussion on here, only took 7 years :pity:

I mean, it was civil longer than most threads with the words "Roman" and "Reigns" in the title.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Vince looks at this and says wow these fans really care about Roman

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
This thread is the reason why people want the world to burn.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
A mid card talented wrestler being given a push due to his family more than his talent. I think Roman is a decent wrestler, but he's not World Champion material in my mind. A few strong runs with the IC title like Razor Ramon had is more fitting.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Indifference is better if the dummy smarks kept their mouths shut. Then maybe just maybe Vince and H will panic. Remember that bodybuilder that was supposed to replace Hogan? Crowd indifferent to him and he was gone in a few months. Ricky Ortiz too
Reigns had fans literally walk out of a main event at a huge PPV (Backlash) and they didn’t give a fuck. Let’s face it, the guy will be pushed no matter what, it’s not about him getting “reactions.” Again, lots of stars get that. It’s about Vince wanting to be right.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
A mid card talented wrestler being given a push due to his family more than his talent. I think Roman is a decent wrestler, but he's not World Champion material in my mind. A few strong runs with the IC title like Razor Ramon had is more fitting.
This. Basically what I said above.
[doublepost=1539555507][/doublepost]
Vince looks at this and says wow these fans really care about Roman
Anyone in the main events will have threads created about them. Lol. Doesn’t mean they should be in main events.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

The crowd makes noise for the spot.

People talk about either liking who's in that spot or disliking who's in that spot. Therefore people making noise is not a valid reason to have a certain guy in that spot.

Same kind of crap they tried to use about Cena saying he was "polarizing" or "controversial"

Hey but remember when they instead pushed guys because people loved them & they were mega stars like Austin?

"Oh he sucks and that's exactly why were pushing him" LOL What a load of shit... He's pushed for 1 reason & it's because of who his family is. He'd be a bouncer some where if it wasn't for The Rock.

WWE doesn't give AF how you react, what you think or like. They're already established! ...Which means they don't have to be awesome anymore, they can suck for 50 years & still survive very much like The Simpson's.

The noise argument goes out the window when you realize that there are lots of guys who would be able to get boo'd & also when you remember that WWE decided LONG before people were "talking about him" that he was going to be the next guy!

Skyrocketed passed guys who've been doing it 15 years & are way better to entertain us.

Next thing you'll say is that Cena grants wishes out of the goodness of his heart & not for media attention, same goes for the susan komen bs ....also WWEs website polls are legit & Vince McMahon is not an evil prick!

What a bunch of bullshit lol

Opinion is that he was given everything over guys who are amazing & worked their ass off for years because he's THEIR guy. That's why no matter what THEY do the people will always reject him out of spite.

[doublepost=1539559756][/doublepost]
Roman turns heel. End of story
Not gonna fix it

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
The only reason roman has been pushed is because he is related to the Rock is a stupid opinion.