Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Poor Jerry, nihilism is awful. I don't think I'd want to live.
There certainly are ideas and opinions that are stupid. I could name many, so so many.

Yeah I guess it'll just have to be one of those things we all view differently.

I don't think nihilism even exists really. All the nihilists I have known have always been rather proud of their viewpoint and thus their nihilism is meaningful to them and thus is canceled out.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Yeah I guess it'll just have to be one of those things we all view differently.

I don't think nihilism even exists really. All the nihilists I have known have always been rather proud of their viewpoint and thus their nihilism is meaningful to them and thus is canceled out.

Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing.
Self-proclaimed nihilists aren't nihilists at all. Nihilists are usually horribly depressed and take their own lives.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
**And this thread is now no longer about the Big Dog**

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Man, this discussion is kind of hitting close to home, now.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
**And this thread is now no longer about the Big Dog**

If a discussion about whether calling someone's opinion stupid is an attack on the person could get this much more posts this quickly than talking about Roman Reigns, maybe WWE should make this discussion their next main event and leave RR out.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If a discussion about whether calling someone's opinion stupid is an attack on the person could get this much more posts this quickly than talking about Roman Reigns, maybe WWE should make this discussion their next main event and leave RR out.
That would fall faster than a Zeppelin full of lead.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Its like people read your opinion & they don't like it...
but instead of taking their time to form an intelligent
reply they just post something like:

"U R A FAgeT!1!!"

And to me it shows an incredible lack of human
decency & brain power...as well as being evidence
of possible mental disorders & chemical problems
within their brain.

Your words represent you on here guys...you are
a small avatar & your words...so just remember
that for every insult or "shite" post you make...
you only devalue yourself on here.
Fuck you, Grevious

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Roman is in WWE because of his family & people boo him because of this fact & because he's boring AF...

It's not because it's the cool thing to do.

...Unless the cool thing to do is boo shitty entertainers
[doublepost=1539572893][/doublepost]
That would fall faster than a Zeppelin full of lead.

So... no different then any other main event then

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Roman is in WWE because of his family & people boo him because of this fact & because he's boring AF...It's not because it's the cool thing to do...Unless the cool thing to do is boo shitty entertainers

So... no different than any other main event then
So Roman is no different than Charlotte, Natalya, The Usos, Randy Orton, or Goldust. All of them went to WWE and are in WWE due to their family so is that bad thing. Also, several wrestlers have been booed because it was the "cool" thing including Owen Hart. Also, what is considered shitty or shitty is all about your prescriptive of the action going on.

Eh, I guess.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
hi-my-name-mclaeq.jpg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So Roman is no different than Charlotte, Natalya, The Usos, Randy Orton, or Goldust. All of them went to WWE and are in WWE due to their family so is that bad thing. Also, several wrestlers have been booed because it was the "cool" thing including Owen Hart. Also, what is considered shitty or shitty is all about your prescriptive of the action going on.

Eh, I guess.

The difference being that although yes, those people are in WWE due to their family, and other than Orton, none have been pushed as the face of the company. It's one thing, and I would say a completely acceptable thing for a wrestler to get to WWE because of their family, but they should only be pushed as the main talent based upon their ability and Roman is not up to that level IMO.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The difference being that although yes, those people are in WWE due to their family, and other than Orton, none have been pushed as the face of the company. It's one thing, and I would say a completely acceptable thing for a wrestler to get to WWE because of their family, but they should only be pushed as the main talent based upon their ability and Roman is not up to that level IMO.
I agree Roman shouldn't be pushed or be the face of the WWE due to family, but that wasn't what he said nor was my argument. He said, "Roman is in WWE because of his family." To which, I said it is no different than the mentioned people doing the same. That was a point. Saying, Roman, is only in WWE due to his family is first a "no shit moment" and second no different from Randy going to the WWE because of his dad or The Usos going because of their dad or Natalya going to the WWE due her uncle and dad. That was my point.