ROCK vs cRAP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
lmao FoF all you took out was Green Day. and im not emo. i was :) but im not anymore. Emo ppl are WEIRD but their music is cool :p

Actually dumbass if you could read I took out Evanescence, Metallica and Three Days Grace, maybe you should read your posts before commenting on them.

Green Day is for crackwhores and anybody who likes them shall die
:gun_rifle:

the dark knight

Rap>Rock Nuff Said
reason
^Idiot

Rock-Drug Abusers
Rap-Money Makers

Rap>Rock.
this proves the stupidity of the human being. so basically you like rap just cuz the singers are "cool"? fuck you. we're talking about the music here.

In conclusion, Avril Lavigne owns them all.
i actually like avril and her songs :) and its cuz of the boners.

anyway, im not gonna waste time reading all the crap. can someone explain how on earth can rap be called music? 1st of all, its poetry. there is no music as its just a dumb beat. the lyrics are meaningless and it has no point. now dont get me wrong, i enjoy listening to some rap songs. but, the same way i enjoy watching a comedy promo.

rock = real ARTISTS. people who can write musical songs (fucked up) and play some instruments....just the basics.

ok, im done for now. too sleepy to post everything in mind

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Let's think of it this way and name the best song in each genre.

Rock - Freebird Vs Rap - whateverthehelltupacwrote

No competition.
Therefore,

Rock>>>>>>>>>>>Rap

Edit: By the way, I just read all the posts about Slash. Yeah Slash is pretty good, but I still think

Angus Young > Slash

Famou$ 187

Damn good song there Conc3pt.This thread is based on ophion & it turned into a big debate.

MTG

Reaction score
One more thing. The best part of rap(in my opignion) is the beat. Which is all percussion (also known as drums) Drums are used in rock. Therefore the best part of rap(in my opignion) is something wich comes from rock.