ROCK vs cRAP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
The black vs White thing is an inside joke between me, Mat & Defiant One. I'm sure they know what I'm talking about...

JHar888

Reaction score
Rock is better IMO, and if you don't believe me, there's a few new rock tunes you should listen to, that will make you believe. Let's see, there's "Life is Beautiful" by Sixx AM, "Rise Today" by Alter Bridge, "Famous" by Puddle of Mudd, "Fighter" by Candlefuse, and a buttload more tunes. Now rap? 0.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rock is better IMO, and if you don't believe me, there's a few new rock tunes you should listen to, that will make you believe. Let's see, there's "Life is Beautiful" by Sixx AM, "Rise Today" by Alter Bridge, "Famous" by Puddle of Mudd, "Fighter" by Candlefuse, and a buttload more tunes. Now rap? 0.

Yeah, with your taste in music I certainly don't want you arguing on my side.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
JHar888 said:

Oh that's a good list for a 5 year old. Famous is the only half decent song listed above and it's very catchy.

I would also list Tool and Alice in Chains as 2 of the best in their genre, they were both big in the 90's and headlined major tours.

As said above Rap is a trend and Rock is a following, it's been around since the Rock N' Roll days and since when has Rap been around. Exactly advantage Rock

I think Munk, Kaedon and Me can out argue the Rap followers

Rell

Reaction score
I think Munk, Kaedon and Me can out argue the Rap followers

Theres nothing to argue. It's like arguing about apples and Oranges, at the end of the day they're both fruit, it all depends on personal preference. Some people tend to enjoy Hip Hop, others tend to enjoy Rock, Theres no right or wrong answers here.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
Theres nothing to argue. It's like arguing about apples and Oranges, at the end of the day they're both fruit, it all depends on personal preference. Some people tend to enjoy Hip Hop, others tend to enjoy Rock, Theres no right or wrong answers here.

Well this argument has soon turned into which genre is more dominant so there is something to argue about in that department since you can actually really "use facts" now

Rell

Reaction score
As to whats the dominant genre, I personally have no clue. I live in Los Angeles and I can definitely say our culture is based on Hip Hop. Everything from slang, fashion, etc. It's all Hip Hop. I cant comment on other parts of the world because quite frankly, I've never been. I can only make assumptions based on what I see, and in Los Angeles California, we have a Hip Hop based culture.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was never arguing dominance, I was arguing musical purity, and over all composition.

Reaction score
Rock all the way. many will argue with me on my music taste as it is kinda far out... but Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, The Killers, All That Remains, Anberlin, Hoobastank, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Evanescence are all really good bands. not to mention Metallica. Rap/Hip Hop isnt my thing.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
but Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, The Killers, All That Remains, Anberlin, Hoobastank, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Evanescence are all really good bands.

Yeah, you too can go sit in the corner with the rest of the people who like shitty music.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
Rock all the way. many will argue with me on my music taste as it is kinda far out... but My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, The Killers, All That Remains, Anberlin, Hoobastank, Green Day, Good Charlotte

Go sit in the corner and cut yourself like the little emo boy you are. You and your music it's pathetic. Good Charlotte is the shittest band ever and Fall Out Boy as well as MCR are around that area. All wannabes and shit because they all SUCK. I took out the few good bands in there