ROCK vs cRAP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

please start it.

rap made rock? just....WOW. 1st of all, rap = poetry with a lame beat. 2nd, rock started ages before rock. so mind explaining?

also, answer this question. HOW IS "RAP" MUSIC?

Hitman

Reaction score
U know what..... Basically music is music now all I got to say is if you think Rap isn't music then you're a dumbass

the dark knight

^^by your standard, khali's promos = music.

extra info, ease up on the names....

Hitman

Reaction score
you think you're funny????cause from my point of view you're not.....you just think that you're a smart ass cause you're a mod

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah rap is indeed a genera of music, but it sucks...

have you noticed that the majority of rap music videos are ether in a club or surrounded by a whole bunch of cars, talk about creative

Hitman

Reaction score
What is wrong with yall talk about rap but what about rock....in there music videos is just crazy ass white people doing stupid shit..... & yall don't talk about nothing.

P.S. & I know rap people dont talk about nothing either so dont say nothing

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
well thats because you actually have to have musical talent to make it in the rock world, in rap you have to get either do the following:

1. get shot
2. go to jail

Hitman

Reaction score
see no just like rock if you have skills you could be in it to look at Kanye West, Common, Lupe Fiasco

the dark knight

well thats because you actually have to have musical talent to make it in the rock world, in rap you have to get either do the following:

1. get shot
2. go to jail

that was a joke. nevermind it..

seriously, who cares about the videos or the singers? i dont....its music. not a popularity contest or "the best videos".

rock = music + sometimes stupid lyrics and sometimes good
rap = stupid beat with some guy reading stupid meaningless poems.

Hitman

Reaction score
that was a joke. nevermind it..

seriously, who cares about the videos or the singers? i dont....its music. not a popularity contest or "the best videos".

rock = music + sometimes stupid lyrics and sometimes good
rap = stupid beat with some guy reading stupid meaningless poems.

I can tell you don't listen to rap music cause if you did then you will understand what I'm saying. Half of everybody on this forum listen to rock..... & yall don't listen to rap. I think it's only me & Famou$ that listens to rap on this forum. So if you never listen to rap or got something good to say about rap then don't say nothing at all.

The Godfather

Reaction score
I can tell you don't listen to rap music cause if you did then you will understand what I'm saying. Half of everybody on this forum listen to rock..... & yall don't listen to rap. I think it's only me & Famou$ that listens to rap on this forum. So if you never listen to rap or got something good to say about rap then don't say nothing at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the whole point of this thread to find out everyone's preference? and so you're saying that if someone has a negative comment on rap then don't discuss it at all? Isn't that the whole point of a forum? Ignorance is truly a vast growing epidemic as so demonstrated by the above post.

RAP IS CRAP (Negative enough for ya?)

The Godfather

Reaction score
I meant if yu never listen to rock then dont say nothing at all

Again, that was the whole point of me replying to your post, this is a free online internet forum, and shouldn't be taken too seriously. That being said, anyone has the right to say anything they want about whatever they want. Unless you actually have the power to censor what people say here (Admin, Mod, etc.) then you have no authority to tell someone not to speak their mind.

The Godfather

Reaction score
I didn't say that and who u think u are

Hmmm, so now you're denying it all together...wow you just backtracked out the front door there buddy

So if you never listen to rap or got something good to say about rap then don't say nothing at all.

P.S. & I know rap people dont talk about nothing either so dont say nothing

Need anymore evidence? or will you in your next post contradict yourself even more?