Ric Flair's "Ego" (AKA Suck It Roxxie!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Well from what i heard Ric said he wanted a 17th title reign before his retirement and the WWE rejected his decision so yeh i guess if he would have been at that level... would have been cool at least if he won it like a few Monday's before he could have lost it at WM.. then he would have had a better retirement.. Though I agreed with Ric's Decision on going with HBK as his closing match loss..

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea well I was talking more from the Ric Flair character perspective than the actual Ric Flair. His character would not have retired with the belt, it would have contradicted pretty much everything he said prior to WM. I'm sure there is a way they could have worked it out, I was just saying.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Yeah o well =\ he's gone now but I think they will keep him around and use him for something like the Hulk Hogan type job who appears every now and then...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I still think he'll be a GM, manager, or announcer. He would be an amazing GM imo. I just think he loves the business to much to stay away forever. Besides that even though his wrestling skills are not nearly where they were at one point, he still works the mic better than most out there today.

HBKforever

Reaction score
"03-10-2008 02:13 AM HBKforever hhhforever suggested I neg rep your idiotic post"

But you're right, you don't call him. It'd be a clear sign of insanity to call yourself. ;)

Hahahaha......HHHforever WISHES he was me, but he's not. Yea he made the suggestion but I pulled the trigger. Trust me, I'm smart enough to recognize your idiotic posts myself. Glad to see you've run out of arguments for the actual forum topic though.

Kaedon

Reaction score
You are right, because Mick can do more than chops, figure four, and a back body drop. Lets not forget that vertical suplex, lol.

No, youre right, Foley can do a double armed DDT, a mandible claw and..........um................

Not that number of moves ACTUALLY matters, but if you want to go there, at least DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Mick Foley went trhough those three characters because it was entertaining, funny, not to 'stay over'. Mick was over so much, wasn't matter what he did. He's still over.
Uh....ok? Whats your point here?

Mick and Flair are different, even their personal selves. Flair did what he did for himself. Mick did what he did to entertain those people
And the money didnt hurt either

give them a show, so whether he was first or last on that card, people can go home saying "Did you see what Mick Foley did tonight?!" he did everything he did for the people
Go watch his match against Carlito from Taboo Tuesday 2005 or his performance in pretty much ANY Rumble, it wasnt anything memorable.

Flair did what he did (whatever 'he did') for stats, for himself.

Stats? What stats you idiot. There is no STAT BOOK.

EDIT: I've read his book, dog. I know about Mick.
Coulda fooled me....

I've also read how HHH doesn't want Mick back on TV because there's no point of it as he says....
And where did you read this? If any part of the phrase includes "website" or "internet" youre a bigger idiot than I thought.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
One thing I love is how people claim Flair has so much passion for the industry, when the only reason he's even around is because he needed the money to pay off his legion of ex wives. If he wasn't divorced he'd have left in the 90's, and mark my words Flair will be back within a year in one-shot matches for six bills. He has no passion, he just can't keep his dick to himself.

Kaedon

Reaction score
One thing I love is how people claim Flair has so much passion for the industry, when the only reason he's even around is because he needed the money to pay off his legion of ex wives. If he wasn't divorced he'd have left in the 90's, and mark my words Flair will be back within a year in one-shot matches for six bills. He has no passion, he just can't keep his dick to himself.

That coming from the same websites who get supposed SPOILERS and hard data like facts wrong day after day. You dont risk injury day after day, night after night, year after god damned year if you dont have passion.

HHHforever

Reaction score
It's not like Flair was paying child support, his kids are all well over 18. You don't go out and get bloody if it's just for the money. The fact is that at the age of 59 with his career less than 2 weeks away Flair went out and did a street fight, took numerous shots to the head, and got bloody. I highly doubt he needed to do that to get paid, he just wanted to go out and put on a show because he has passion. I don't think Flair's hurting for money or had been hurting for money in quite some time.

kingovkings

Reaction score
What i don't get is WHY the fxck roxxi and his new partner in dumb facts and come back arguments(kronik). Even watch wwe all they do is slag it, its top superstars, its legends off. If TNA and Indy wrestling/wrestlers is what they like why carry on putting them selves through the pain and torment of watching in there opinions. The dried up old has-beings, The superman cena's, The daughter shagging egotistical politicking son in-law.

WHY WHY WHY ??????

Come on Roxxi WHY do you keep watching something you hate ???

Doesn't make sense to me i don't watch things i don't like for example ....
TNA = shite = i don't watch simple.

And your answer which you have been asked a few times to why you still watch stuff you don't like is ..... nothing coz you wont answer.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I'll do my best to translate that in to some form of rudimentary english. Dyslexic? Too bad, don't respect me and I won't respect you.

I only hate PARTS of the WWE, not all of it. I'm sure there are parts of it you don't like either.
-Dried up bald fat talentless red faced has beens performing at Wrestlemania and his wanna-be-blowjob-givers trying to claim it was the best match of all time, pretty much insulting anyone with actual wrestling talent? Hate.
-People who are booked in identical inspirational-speech feuds and continue to win for a year and a half, only stopping when God himself intervenes? Hate.
-People who, talented or not, wouldn't be as high up the food chain as they are were they not sticking their cocks in the boss's daughter? Hate.
-Talented people who are fired, regardless of overness, because the boss's daughter or the guy fucking her personally dislikes said person? Hate.
-Divas? Hate.

So basically I dislike two individual people, a has been from the 80's, and glorified sluts. I can't even say anything about Cena's booking because he's actually being pinned now. Just to clarify, since everyone seems to think otherwise: I do NOT hate Cena. Outside the ring he's a great guy on par with Mick Foley, and in the ring he has talent. It's how he was formerly booked that I can't stand. But nevertheless, two individuals, a few pieces of meat who want praise for taking their clothes off for money, and a has-been do not comprise the entirety of the WWE. I like everything else about it as much as the next guy.

Kaedon

Reaction score
-Dried up bald fat talentless red faced has beens performing at Wrestlemania and his wanna-be-blowjob-givers trying to claim it was the best match of all time, pretty much insulting anyone with actual wrestling talent? Hate.
Yes, we should throw Roxxi in there instead. Im sure she could have a 5 star match.....IN HER DREAMS

-People who are booked in identical inspirational-speech feuds and continue to win for a year and a half, only stopping when God himself intervenes? Hate.
But when Roxxi is booked to look like a dumb bitch, talking to walls week after week, its ok right?

-People who, talented or not, wouldn't be as high up the food chain as they are were they not sticking their cocks in the boss's daughter? Hate.
And Roxxi wouldnt be in TNA if she wasnt blowing Jeff Jarrett because she sure isnt good looking and her wrestling skills arent any better than any other Knockout.

-Talented people who are fired, regardless of overness, because the boss's daughter or the guy fucking her personally dislikes said person? Hate.
Who are you talking about?

-Divas? Hate.
Yeah lets watch a 280lb woman waddle her way to the ring instead.

So basically I dislike two individual people, a has been from the 80's, and glorified sluts. I can't even say anything about Cena's booking because he's actually being pinned now. Just to clarify, since everyone seems to think otherwise: I do NOT hate Cena. Outside the ring he's a great guy on par with Mick Foley, and in the ring he has talent. It's how he was formerly booked that I can't stand. But nevertheless, two individuals, a few pieces of meat who want praise for taking their clothes off for money, and a has-been do not comprise the entirety of the WWE. I like everything else about it as much as the next guy.

HE LIKES THE BOOGEYMAN!!! :shock_1:

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I love how any argument involving you degenerates into "YEAH, WELL ROXXIE SUX." And you've been voted best debator? Pretty sad for IWF. You're not worth my time responding to, good day.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I love how you never can argue a point using logic and instead you say that Im not a good debater. Good job!