Ric Flair's "Ego" (AKA Suck It Roxxie!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
^ROFL!!!! That's great. So true. I don't think I've ever been near the point of vomit as I am when I watch her matches. The only one that compares is Big Daddy V.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Lmao, okay, that was funny. ^_^

Yes, Kong certainly isn't a playboy covergirl, but that's what make the Knockouts main-event material. TALENT is valued, not the ability and willingness to take clothes off for money. The Divas will have to shape up or ship out.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I completely agree that the actual wrestling talent in TNA by the women is much, much better than the WWE. But to be honest, I don't really watch wrestling to see good women's matches. I mean it would be nice if the WWE had real talented women wrestlers, but to be it's not that big of a deal. If you can't have good women wrestling then you might as well get to see some hot girls. Personally I wish Mickie would get the title or have a real feud with Phoenix that would probably be the most entertaining women's feud that we could get out of the current WWE girls. They need women like Trish, Lita, Chyna, Sable, etc. to come back or women like them to start coming back to bring some excitement back to that division. But to be honest I'm not to worried about it, I'd rather them bolster the tag division and continue to make the IC belt better than worry about the women.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
They need women like Trish, Lita, Chyna, Sable, etc. to come back or women like them to start coming back to bring some excitement back to that division.

I agree and disagree at the same time with you, Yes it’s true WWE does need to bring more excitement back to the Women’s division but I don’t think relying on ‘old talent’ is the way to go. Trish, Lita, Sable, ect were all great but it’s time the Fed ushers in a new era of talent on both sides, men and women.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Well that's why I said women like them, not necissarily them. Obviously the majority of them couldn't wrestle anymore. I'd imagine Lita and Trish could still do some things though. But yes the real thing they need are women that are good looking and can wrestle like those women were.

kingovkings

Reaction score
id be quite happy not to have divas or knockouts. waste of time and airplay for me but hey that just my personal opinion. Id much rather the divas/knockouts be managers and interfere in matches now and again, Bur equal rights and T&A is a factor and men love to ogle the divas. So there is always gonna be women good or bad in wrestling.

LMAO at keadon's post about Kong :)