Ric Flair's "Ego" (AKA Suck It Roxxie!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HBKforever

Reaction score
I love how any argument involving you degenerates into "YEAH, WELL ROXXIE SUX." And you've been voted best debator? Pretty sad for IWF. You're not worth my time responding to, good day.

Courtesy of Webster's Dictionary:

Debate-v.-to discuss a question by considering opposed arguments

Argument-n-a reason given in proof or rebuttal

Now I know these words are new to you Roxxi but believe it or not people like Kaedon like to use them. Just because he systematically picked your post apart piece by piece doesn't mean you need to be bitter. But as usual respond with no sense of logic so why bother. And did he just call us degenerates? Are you one? Because I'm positive I'm one.

HHHforever

Reaction score
In this case the Roxxi sucks argument is perfect. You're saying that aspect of the WWE suck, you say that Flairs matches suck. Kaedon says that you love Roxxi Leugly Witch or whatever her name is and she can't do half the shit that the people you say suck can. So how can you say Flair's matches, Cena's promos or these other things you bitch about suck? When you yourself love this ugly suck ass witch person, you can't that's his argument and it makes perfect sense. It makes a hell of a lot more sense than just saying, "Kaedon, you're debater of the year? That's sad."

HBKforever

Reaction score
This may be a little cliche, but those last two posts (courtesy of the IWF DX) are basically summed up in two words for you.....SUCK IT!!!!!

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Wow you fucking blueberry, he's not me!!!! If he was how would we be able to be on at the same time? Wouldn't I have tripeed the AE detector? On top of all that I'm not like those idiots that live in the Flameamtion chamber and plays with the other idiots on this forum, I actually enjoy having intelligent debates, so why would I create a second account? Your more Blue than I thought youwere if you think that.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
since it seemed like the convo turned into TNA/WWE hatred, I'd like to say I'm a TNA Fan 4 Life, I think it's better than WWE. That's MY opinion. Because WWE could be doing much better if they didn't target kids as their main viewers, kids will watch regardless prolly, but the adults, ones who've been with WWE for up-teen years, they will turn away. WWE says 'only one viewer, wow, we have millions' yeah, but one turns more, because they need to focus on their talented stars.

People say so and so cant draw like Cena, or HHH, or HBK, or Batista.....

Well they made them in superstars, they can easily turn other men into superstars like - Elijah Burke? Is it because he doesnt have the usual roidedup body that he doesn't get at the top? I don't know, but it's crap. Other's too, not just him. WWE should be shwocasing new, better talent than HHH, Batista, Cena, HBK. It's getting rather boring. I like TNA more because I say TNA = Quality. WWE = Quantity. Maybe thats my only opinion, but I stick to it. Sure, TNA has faults like stupid gimmicks, but why is it when TNA puts on a gimmick PPV, people talk shit about it....but when WWE Did One Night Stand which all matches were gimmicks, noone said anything? It's like nobody wants to give TNA Credit. I'd rather see Angle vs. Joe, a great X-Division and tag team division, rather than Vince finding out a midget is his son, or Paul Burchill having an incest angle with his sister (hasnt happened yet, but from what I hear, Vince REALLY wants it to happen)

So that is just MY opinion. Not attacking noone else, just giving you what I think on the whole WWE/TNA convo.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Elijah Burke? Is it because he doesnt have the usual roidedup body that he doesn't get at the top? I don't know, but it's crap. Other's too, not just him.
MVP, CM Punk, The Hardy, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Kane, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Carlito, Shelton Benjamin, all of them look like like roid users :dry:

WWE should be shwocasing new, better talent than HHH, Batista, Cena, HBK. It's getting rather boring. I like TNA more because I say TNA = Quality. WWE = Quantity. Maybe thats my only opinion, but I stick to it.
Quality eh? Lets take a look at TNA. Sting, Angle, Cage, Booker T, Joe, these are quality guys. Who else is "quality" in TNA? Sharkboy? Curryman? WWE Rejects like Tomko, The Dudleyz and VKM? How about that fat walrus they call a womens champ? Or how about Scott Steiner? Is he "quality"? Or my favorite Kevin "ARGH MY LEG" Nash.

What about those spot monkies that call themselves wrestlers? Guys who wouldnt know how to work a match if their lives depended on it.

but why is it when TNA puts on a gimmick PPV, people talk shit about it....but when WWE Did One Night Stand which all matches were gimmicks, noone said anything?
Because the WWE didnt do a "Hell In The Cell" PPV or an "Elimination Chamber" PPV.

It's like nobody wants to give TNA Credit. I'd rather see Angle vs. Joe, a great X-Division and tag team division, rather than Vince finding out a midget is his son, or Paul Burchill having an incest angle with his sister (hasnt happened yet, but from what I hear, Vince REALLY wants it to happen)

A great tag match? I havent seen one of those since TNA pretty much gutted their tag team division. And how about that pathetic attempt to get MMA fans to watch that put regular wrestling fans to sleep because it was so boooooooooooring. How about the great "rat on a pole match." So if you are going to say you dont want to see these over the top characters and gimmicks, then look in your own back yard.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I wouldn't call Tomko a WWE REject, he's pretty damn good. And obviously you never seen Awesome Kong, cause she's better than any WWE 'diva' including Beth Phoenix. And guys like Homicide, Hernandez, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Johnny Devine, Petey Williams, Kazarian, lets not forget them about quality

HHHforever

Reaction score
since it seemed like the convo turned into TNA/WWE hatred, I'd like to say I'm a TNA Fan 4 Life, I think it's better than WWE. That's MY opinion. Because WWE could be doing much better if they didn't target kids as their main viewers, kids will watch regardless prolly, but the adults, ones who've been with WWE for up-teen years, they will turn away. WWE says 'only one viewer, wow, we have millions' yeah, but one turns more, because they need to focus on their talented stars.

People say so and so cant draw like Cena, or HHH, or HBK, or Batista.....

Well they made them in superstars, they can easily turn other men into superstars like - Elijah Burke? Is it because he doesnt have the usual roidedup body that he doesn't get at the top? I don't know, but it's crap. Other's too, not just him. WWE should be shwocasing new, better talent than HHH, Batista, Cena, HBK. It's getting rather boring. I like TNA more because I say TNA = Quality. WWE = Quantity. Maybe thats my only opinion, but I stick to it. Sure, TNA has faults like stupid gimmicks, but why is it when TNA puts on a gimmick PPV, people talk shit about it....but when WWE Did One Night Stand which all matches were gimmicks, noone said anything? It's like nobody wants to give TNA Credit. I'd rather see Angle vs. Joe, a great X-Division and tag team division, rather than Vince finding out a midget is his son, or Paul Burchill having an incest angle with his sister (hasnt happened yet, but from what I hear, Vince REALLY wants it to happen)

So that is just MY opinion. Not attacking noone else, just giving you what I think on the whole WWE/TNA convo.

Well Cena and Batista are relatively young and haven't been around the WWE that long, so it's not like they've been pushing them down our throats for 25 years or something. As far as not using the 4 you mentioned as much, what do you want them to do? Those 4 are the most over guys, 3 of them are 3 of the best guys on the mic(HHH, HBK, Cena) at this point in time, and 3 of them have been in multiple MOTY candidates over the past year(HBK, Cena, Batista). The WWE pushed these guys because they're great wreslters in every aspect of professional wrestling and people like them. As far as targetting kids and adults not liking the show I can't speak for Kaedon, but he's a college student/graduat(not sure lol) and I'm a freshman in college 18 years old and I have only missed 1 Raw over the past year and a half or so. Also a lot of the people on this site that watch the WWE are over 16, 17 years old. What they do might piss off a couple people like you and roxxi, but for the most part 2 mil+ more that tune into Raw every week opposed to TNA says that they're perfectly content with what the WWE is doing.

Edit: Don't say Awesome Kong and great in the same sentence to Kaedon, he along with myself agree that seeing a 280 pound thing that is supposed to be a woman wrestle is not very entertaining. BTW her finisher is a complete rip off of a Batista Bomb. One thing I will give TNA is that they have better women wrestlers than the WWE. But the WWE understands that people don't watch it to see women wrestle, they watch it for the real wrestlers and just want to see T&A and that's what VKM gives them with the Diva's.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Alright, and I didnt say they shouldnt de-push Batista, HBK, HHH & Cena, cause even though I dislike them, they can put on some good matches with the right people. But just saying others should get better pushes than they are in currently. But again, jus my opinion.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Personally, and I forgot to adress this earlier, I have never understood the obsession some people have with Eljiah Burke. His physical attributes have nothing to do with not getting a push, he's in very good shape very similiar to an Orton type body. He puts on solid matches and his mic skills are solid, but to be honest he's another, like Benjamin, that no one cares when he comes out. He's a heel and cuts heel promo's, but no one cares and that's why he hasn't gotten anywhere yet. He's still very young and even though I don't like him he will get pushed eventually. I don't think he's the future of the company by any means, upper mid card at best, but he'll get a push eventually, if he does something with it he'll get over, if not then he won't be going anywhere.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I wouldn't call Tomko a WWE REject, he's pretty damn good.
When he was in the WWE he was "another jacked up guy the WWE is trying to push down our throats" now he's gods gift to wrestling.

And obviously you never seen Awesome Kong, cause she's better than any WWE 'diva' including Beth Phoenix.
Shes slower, uglier, fatter, and sucks wind after 3 min into a match. As bad as Ashley is, she isnt any of that. Doing moves doesnt make you good.

Homicide, Hernandez
You're right, I love them.

Chris Sabin
Spot monkey

Alex Shelley
Spot Monkey

Johnny Devine
Spot Monkey

Petey Williams
Spot Monkey

Spot Monkey

PeepShow

Homicide, Hernandez
Kaedon said:
You're right, I love them.

Yeah, b/c they are on your GM team and # 1 contenders you piece of goo. :eek:

Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Kazarian
Kaedon said:
Spot monkeys

Hai, fuk u. To call Sabin and Shelley spot monkeys b/c they are great w/ kicks, fast, and a phenomenal tag team is quite the bullshit statement tbqh. And Kaz is nowhere near a spot monkey. He's turning into a very decent wrestler I might add.

Johnny Devine
Kaedon said:
Spot Monkey

No, He just sux

HBKforever

Reaction score
I agree that TNA's women's division is better right now but that's because two of the best women wrestlers, Trish Stratus and Lita, decided to retire....they were better than any of the knockouts and if you wanna go back furthur add Chyna and 90s Sable to the mix.

As for TNA's roster? Let's just say that those waiting for the new TNA video game to come out can play WCW vs. NWO world tour for the N64.....the rosters are pretty much the same.