Raw 6/7 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
What was the point of Piper coming out if he wasn't gonna do anything but leave the ring? The entire A-Team hosting thing was stupid in my opinion.

It was dumb as hell for WWE to not let him be 100% Rampage Jackson. They slapped him with a gimmick just like everyone else on the show. Oh if they advertise him or even mention him being a UFC fighter it "might hurt WWE's PPV buys."

I know the Bella Twins briefly said MMA fighter, but let's be honest, a man the calibur of Rampage deserves more than that even if he is there to promote a movie.

Doomsday

Reaction score
The entire A-Team hosting thing was stupid in my opinion.

Exactly!
Having more then 2 guest hosts is fucking stupid.
I'd rep you but it won't let me.

sociopath.gif

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao at the fucking people in the crowd with their hands over their mouths, as if Cena is dead.

WRESTLING ISN'T REAL.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
lmao at the fucking people in the crowd with their hands over their mouths, as if Cena is dead.

WRESTLING ISN'T REAL.

LOL, I honestly would have marked if I were in attendance...

Doomsday

Reaction score
LHR is right.
It's hilarious especially when you
DXM.JPG

Like I am right now.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I think this "NXT Faction" will run ramped through Raw and maybe SmackDown! considering SmackDown! needs some focal point of interest aside from the Undertaker angle. Now that Taker has been taken out it's almost as if CM Punk has been pushed aside as has Jack Swagger too, and he's the champion.

Eight superstars in a faction is too much I think. I was waiting for Otunga or Sheffield to take hold of Cena's stretcher and long dart it right into the LED stage and Cena would burst into a ball of flames.

Reaction score
Like they said on QCWRadio this is how the Invasion angle should have played out. WCW wrestlers come in, fuck shit up, kill everyone, no announcing, no commentating. Just complete ownage.

-Constantine

Reaction score
WWE needed a good Heel group. They've been trying and trying and it never works, finally some fresh faces and a good debut.

triceki

Reaction score
I thought all the NXT guys came off looking really strong.........and to me it seemed like Danielson was the leader, he was screaming to Cena "your not better than me" and then spit in his face, I didnt think vince let anyone do that type of thing to cena wow.

J...

Reaction score
Rampage could have been a bad ass fucking host, I mean the man is funny as fuck, don't believe me check out some of his clips from Ultimate Fighter and shit just clips of him being him the guys is Hil FN larious. I was going to give wrestling a chance after 2 months of not watching because of Rampage and my love for UFC but they fucking ruined it but making him act as his movie character. So retarted. Way to drop the ball again WWE.

/rant.