Raw 6/7 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Woah woah. I'm here to defend WWE on how they use RAMPAGE. First and foremost, Rampage was there as part of the A-Team. If BA Baracus was some rapper or Tyrese or somebody else, you guys wouldn't be bitching about it. Secondly, Spike TV shows both TNA and UFC! I'm pretty sure Spike can contractually get Rampage to appear on TNA. By hyping Rampage as a fighter, you're risking him appear on the other show! And I doubt they would take such a risk. Secondly, how is Rampage supposed to act? By talking abt that man's titties or smashing doors? Perhaps he should have done that howling thing he always does while he walks out but other than that I can't see how they could have done things differently.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Well that Rampage sucked. If his acting on Raw is anything like his acting in the A Teams movie, it's going to suck balls.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Well that Rampage sucked. If his acting on Raw is anything like his acting in the A Teams movie, it's going to suck balls.

What the fuck did you expect? That is Rampage with a script. Rampage by himself is funny at times, but not always and his jokes are not always appropriate.