Raw 6/7 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
The cast of the A-Team is guest hosts, but more importantly Rampage will be hosting Raw.

It's the 3 hour 'Viewer's Choice' Raw WTF ever that means. I expect alot of Hornswoggle, Rey and Cena

Despite how predictable this Raw will likely be, I will watch this I mean it's fucking RAMPAGE!!!

Discuss.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm nowhere near as excited about Rampage as you are... although I am shocked someone with a UFC contract can even come close to the company right now... especially considering UFC has a Spyke TV exclusive rights contract :/

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah, well Rampage is my favorite UFC fighter. I believe that Dana White said as long as they don't actually partake in any physical activity they are good, they don't have to check with Dana with what promotional things they take part in.

But irl Rampage is atleast a legit host in kayfabe terms, he could legitmately beat the fuck out of the majority of the roster. Plus he said on his Twitter page that he was a huge wrestling fan as a kid.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I say we get maybe 10 minutes into the show and we'll have Jericho bashing his disappointing performance from last weekend..............

...and a "heated" exchange...

...and then we'll hear about it on all media outlets tomorrow, and then it'll be forgotten by all but the archives of wrestling forums and youtube.

But the fact Vince okay'd having someone who is IMMEDIATELY identified with MMA/UFC with his expressed dislike of the sport and UFC in particular due to the losses of his big muscle in Lesnar, Lashley, and apparently now Batista... is overly shocking. There has to be some shots taken somehow tonight.

Reaction score
He's here to promote the A Team. I wouldn't expect any mention of UFC to be made at all.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
He's here to promote the A Team. I wouldn't expect any mention of UFC to be made at all.

That's most likely true. But personally just having a host that I'm actually looking forward too, hopefully they don't drop the ball with this one like they have with past hosts (Austin, Bret etc). But I do however see someone, likely to be Ryder or Santino to 'challenge' him to some sort of fight just for LOL's.

chessarmy

Reaction score
SMACKDOWN! STARS WILL BE THERE!?!?!?? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111ONE!11EXLAMATION12!2112

Just end the brand extension already.

maty619

Reaction score
Yh, they are always having Smackdowners on Raw, it used to be something exciting that you only ever saw at the draft and other special occasions but now it is every other week. I think it may be since they started having all PPVs being between the two brands.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ no, its because the roster is awful and can't support a brand split.

Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling we're gonna see Hornswoggle vs. Jack Swagger? And why do I also get the feeling that Hornswoggle will win?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Ya know what they funniest thing is, they've yet to open up any type of poll on their website for any matches. Am I to believe that the voting will go on DURING Raw? Pfft. I don't believe in these fan voting things, and doing this is helping prove the theory.

Yeah, I highly doubt they're going to mention anything with the UFC. If they are, it's going to be a one time insider thing that Cena will say.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Cyber Sunday is good. I like that. It could use improvements but I do like that ppv. This, if it is voting during raw. Is stupid.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Is it me or does Bret Hart still appear not to have a fucking clue what he's talking about? That whole opening promo with Teddy Long was pathetic. I understand he is still getting back into the WWE, but still he has been on screen for quite sometime. Teddy had to whisper into Bret's ear what to say. Ugh.

Still waiting to see Rampage.