Raw 6/7 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
This show is absolute shit, its obvious the polls are fucking rigged because there's NOWHERE TO VOTE ON WWE.COM! Whats the point? If you're not really giving the fans anything to vote for, why even bother?

Lets hope they book Punk to win this next poll so the show can be saved.

Reaction score
I agree, this is just giving the fan the illusion that they are voting. So far every "choice" has been so obvious, and the show has been disgustingly predictable.

And somebody rip out the page of the dictionary with the definition of the word vintage on it and hand it to Michael Cole - he obviously has no damn clue what that word means.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
This is the shittiest Raw I have seen in months no doubt. Most 3 Hour Raw's suck total ass but this one has reached an all new level. The stipulation choices are pathetic, WWE should be ashamed of themselves. Even kids watching the show are like "Sit-up contest? Dance-off? Man fuck that!"

Doomsday

Reaction score
This show is absolute shit, its obvious the polls are fucking rigged because there's NOWHERE TO VOTE ON WWE.COM! Whats the point? If you're not really giving the fans anything to vote for, why even bother?

I thought the same thing too, until I let my eyes wander.

black-spider-monkey.jpg

chessarmy

Reaction score
sorry for the cheap plug, but if you're interested in discussing RAW post show check out QCW Radio LIVE right after RAW at 11:30 PM ET at www.blogtalkradio.com/qcwradio, you're welcome to call in :)

nation

Reaction score
At least Maryse looked fucking hot. Kane also looked good even if he didn't win clean.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The show does suck, but I do love Mean Gene!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
On another note... Rampage's acting is pretty fucking horrid v_v

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I swear WWE cannot even portray him as RAMPAGE they have to go all gimmicky and have him as Mr. T. WTF is this shit, he better KO DiBiase's ass.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
This is fucking stupid.

It just so happens that the viewers pick Morrison to team with R-Truth? Yeah, okay.

Set up.

Reaction score
What was a pretty crappy, predictable, show full of crap actually somewhat turned itself around during the last ten minutes. I can't believe my eyes. Is there actually something unpredictable and interesting happening on Monday Night Raw?