Raw 6/7 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Holy damn! This may quite have been the best ending to a Raw in several years! They just thrashed everyone and everything, ESPECIALLY Cena, in sight! Being carted off? That's quality stuff! This is amazing. The lack of any blood dampens it a bit, but I don't give a damn! This was a creative ending for an extremely horrible show.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
What the fuck? Some crazy ass shit. NXT just looked fuckin boss. Danielson spit in Cenas fuckin mouth and kicked his head off lmao. That was by far one of the best endings to Raw ive seen in a long ass time. WTF happens now..

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yeah, that was awesome. I'm usually critical of WWE and that Raw was horrid, but the ending was absolutely great! It had an aura of pure violence to it, and having them look boss like that was completely unexpected and one of the best endings in the history of Raw imo. I loved how they destroyed the ring, and made no bones about taking out not only face Cena, but heel SES too. Reminded me a bit of the old NWO.

My prediction is Wade gets a title shot AFTER one of the 4-Way matches. Or hell, they might be revealed as being Taker's attackers.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
What was a pretty crappy, predictable, show full of crap actually somewhat turned itself around during the last ten minutes. I can't believe my eyes. Is there actually something unpredictable and interesting happening on Monday Night Raw?

I lol'd at Gene Okerlund suddenly showing up.

-Constantine

Reaction score
That's what I thought. I was like what if they did that shit to taker. Where's Kane now? lmao. I really liked that they didn't choose sides and instead kicked everyones ass.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
It's pretty sad that a group of NXT guy had the power to literally salvage that episode or Raw that had both Raw and SmackDown! superstars on it.

That was a pretty vicious beat down of Cena though. They literally raped Justin Roberts on the outside. I thought for sure most of those guys would just be sent back down to FCW because they sucked that bad, but looks like they'll stick around for awhile with their Nazi-esque armbands. Notice how they took aim at the top guy in the WWE, only thing that sucks about this is that Wade, the winner of NXT, doesn't stand out. He is still among the same rookies he was on NXT. He isn't standing out, right now he is in the same position as the losers. He will still get that title shot, might be against Cena, but I really don't see Cena retaining at Fatal 4Way now.

-Constantine

Reaction score
What was the point of Piper coming out if he wasn't gonna do anything but leave the ring? The entire A-Team hosting thing was stupid in my opinion.