Random Movie Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Dude, no joke as soon as I finished it I felt like rewatching it. I never payed though, wish I could but there isn't a theatre in my town!

The Viper

Reaction score
I liked it so much I'm going to see it again tomorrow. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a movie enough to pay to see it twice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

If it's that good, then I have to see it.

I think the last time I went to see a movie twice on theaters was Cloverfield. Money well spent. It would have been Megan Is Missing but yeah, went straight to DVD, unfortunately. ;)

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well I took my 2 year old and my nephews to see Epic today. Not a bad movie by any means but it had some flaws. I felt like I was rewatching Avatar and in the end I wanted to save the forest. I guess that is what they wanted you take away from it. Overall for kids it wasn't too bad. I would give it a 6 out of 10.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Watched Three Amigos this weekend and while it seems a little bit dated, the chemistry of Chase, Martin and Short is unbelievable. I honestly didn't remember anything about it even though I'm sure I saw it in the theatre when it came out all those years ago. Anyhow, fun movie for sure, loved the singing bush. :lol:

On another note, today marks the birthdays of both Christopher Lee and Vincent Price. Crazy that two horror icons were born on the same day.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Watched Three Amigos this weekend and while it seems a little bit dated, the chemistry of Chase, Martin and Short is unbelievable. I honestly didn't remember anything about it even though I'm sure I saw it in the theatre when it came out all those years ago. Anyhow, fun movie for sure, loved the singing bush. :lol:

On another note, today marks the birthdays of both Christopher Lee and Vincent Price. Crazy that two horror icons were born on the same day.

That was a great little flick. The bush was great along with the invisible guy they shot.

Sent From My Awesome EVO 3-D.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Haha, the invisible swordsman was awesome. Oh and just to keep up the Three Amigos love for a little longer...

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Haha, the invisible swordsman was awesome. Oh and just to keep up the Three Amigos love for a little longer...

Me and my 2 brothers would do that when we were younger because it was so awesome.........maybe we were a little weird too.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah Three Amigos is one of my favourite movies. It is just such an underrated gem.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Just watching Harold and Maude and remembering why I love this movie so much. The two leads have such amazing chemistry and I really like how simple but effective the story is. Every time I watch this movie, it gets closer and closer to cracking my Top 20 of all-time, it's just that good.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Just watching Harold and Maude and remembering why I love this movie so much. The two leads have such amazing chemistry and I really like how simple but effective the story is. Every time I watch this movie, it gets closer and closer to cracking my Top 20 of all-time, it's just that good.

That is a decent film. Haven't seen it in quite some time. I think it was on netflix recently

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Postman Dave

Reaction score
"She's All That" is pretty weird to watch after all these years. You recognise EVERYONE but 10 years younger. I think all the supporting cast had more successful careers than the leads.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
"She's All That" is pretty weird to watch after all these years. You recognise EVERYONE but 10 years younger. I think all the supporting cast had more successful careers than the leads.
Freddie Prinze was on Raw and Friends, can you really get more successful than that?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I thought that film was decent but I agree with you lb. Wasn't JLH in that too.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta