• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Movie Discussion

Deadpool

May 19, 2011
Inside your mom
www.yourmom.com
This is a thread to talk about random movies. Basically put it in here if it doesn't belong anywhere else.

That being said.

I watched Santa's Slay last night for like the first time ever. I have to say, it was kind of dumb, but a funny dumb. It was nice to see the movie not take itself to seriously. And a horror Christmas movie. How great.

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
I like Santa's Slay, its no Black Christmas but then few are. Amazingly enough, I was just compiling a list of Christmas Horror films and have managed to come up with 11, which is actually pretty nuts.

Castiel

Jun 23, 2010
Phoebe Cates <3 Feldman was in Gremlins? Huh... don't remember him. I'm glad this thread was made though because it reminded me that I have to watch Santa's Slay and Gremlins tonight! I almost let Christmas go by without watching my favorite Christmas movies!!!

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
Gremlins would be on my list but its not number one. In fact, I'll be posting that very list tomorrow so you can all see where I put my Christmas films. I could actually do one of just Christmas horror films as well, but I'm not going to, just anything to do with Christmas.

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Not liking Gremlins is inhuman... :shifty:

As a matter fact I'm watching Gremlins now.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Castiel

Jun 23, 2010
I fell asleep on Christmas Eve watching Gremlins, then finished watching it today on Christmas. Gremlins is awesome! Btw, I love every movie Troy mentioned. Except Drop Dead Fred... I've never seen it.