Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Has there been anyone in the history of the world who has trolled harder than Vinny Mac has on Christian and his fans?

Seriously.

Reganio

Reaction score
Trolled? When Christian deserves to be pushed he will be, very average wrestler with very little charisma. Much like Edge, he is great when with someone have him on his own and he is horrifically average.

Rell

Reaction score
^ lulz very little charisma?

I don't know about that one brah. I do agree on the average part though. Christian is a disgustingly decent wrestler. You should just be happy with the fact that he's even on tv, Lucas...

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmmmao:

I don't even know how to argue this because of the stupidity that my brain just encountered. My god.

There's no need to argue the charisma part at all, because that's just like wtf. I'm guessing you just started watching wrestling within the last couple years? Since his return to the E, yeah, he hasn't been the most charismatic wrestler ever, mainly because of the said question in the opening topic and how Vince pushes him. Best thing he has done since returning was his ECW run, and that's fucking sad.

On the wrestling ability part, that's laughable as well. Yeah, he's no Angle, Benoit, or Hart in-ring technician, but he carries almost everyone he's in the ring with. I honestly can't think of a match he's had since, lets say pre-2004 where he's had a match less than **, minus perhaps his matches with Zeke, because it's pretty much god impossible to carry him. Every ECW match he had on ECW, especially his ones with Ryder and Swagger were great, and even made Dreamer look good. When's the last time you've said Ryder, Swagger, or Dreamer had a good match. Oh wait, you probably haven't. Ryder hasn't been relevant since that time, Swagger has turned to shit, and Dreamer is well, Dreamer. Just look at his last three main events on SD with ADR. He's made those main events. All **1/2+ matches. Great shit for TV matches, because everything else on that show sucked. I mean my god, every match he has is probably the best thing on that given show. You can't deny it. Tell me a show in which he has a match on (minus PPVs) in which he hasn't had the best match on that card. You can't. Plain and simple.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
[YT]cQjokZSN3h8[/YT]

Eat shit.

Reaction score
All I'm gonna say is LOL at the guy who's a Cody mark talk about average talent. Christian is about s charismatic if not more than Cody and is far superior in the ring. And this is from a person who couldn't give two shits about christian. The irony in that statement is so alarming. And dolph ziggler is the next hbk.lol. and btw, edge I a superior talnt to both in so many ways. Edge was the go to guy after angle left. Cdy will never be as good as edge 8in any area let alone try and keep pace with christian.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Please tell me you typed that out on your phone.

Rell

Reaction score
:lmmmao:

I don't even know how to argue this because of the stupidity that my brain just encountered. My god.

There's no need to argue the charisma part at all, because that's just like wtf. I'm guessing you just started watching wrestling within the last couple years? Since his return to the E, yeah, he hasn't been the most charismatic wrestler ever, mainly because of the said question in the opening topic and how Vince pushes him. Best thing he has done since returning was his ECW run, and that's fucking sad.

On the wrestling ability part, that's laughable as well. Yeah, he's no Angle, Benoit, or Hart in-ring technician, but he carries almost everyone he's in the ring with. I honestly can't think of a match he's had since, lets say pre-2004 where he's had a match less than **, minus perhaps his matches with Zeke, because it's pretty much god impossible to carry him. Every ECW match he had on ECW, especially his ones with Ryder and Swagger were great, and even made Dreamer look good. When's the last time you've said Ryder, Swagger, or Dreamer had a good match. Oh wait, you probably haven't. Ryder hasn't been relevant since that time, Swagger has turned to shit, and Dreamer is well, Dreamer. Just look at his last three main events on SD with ADR. He's made those main events. All **1/2+ matches. Great shit for TV matches, because everything else on that show sucked. I mean my god, every match he has is probably the best thing on that given show. You can't deny it. Tell me a show in which he has a match on (minus PPVs) in which he hasn't had the best match on that card. You can't. Plain and simple.

Stop it

Christain has and will always be the definition of DECENT. He's marginally entertaining as a heel, I'll happily admit as much. As a face, he's equivalent to a human yawn. He's not world champ material. Obviously the writers know and agree with this. Nobody's holding him back...he's exactly where he should be.

I mean seriously, who's paying to see Christian headline a PPV? :roflmao:

He might receive pitty push as champ somewhere down the line, but he'll never be elite. Just accept it. Dude's the Tayshaun Prince of wrestling.

...god...

Reaction score
Trolled? When Christian deserves to be pushed he will be, very average wrestler with very little charisma. Much like Edge, he is great when with someone have him on his own and he is horrifically average.
Clearly you are oblivious to anything TNA circa 2005-2008.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Stop it

Christain has and will always be the definition of DECENT. He's marginally entertaining as a heel, I'll happily admit as much. As a face, he's equivalent to a human yawn. He's not world champ material. Obviously the writers know and agree with this. Nobody's holding him back...he's exactly where he should be.

I mean seriously, who's paying to see Christian headline a PPV? :roflmao:

He might receive pitty push as champ somewhere down the line, but he'll never be elite. Just accept it. Dude's the Tayshaun Prince of wrestling.

Couldn't answer my questions. That's what I thought.

And of course he's better as a heel than face. The only people I can think of off he top of my head that's clearly a better face than heel are Mysterio (who hasn't been heel in like 15 years and that's exactly why), and AJ Styles. Christian's heel run was the best thing in TNA from 2006-2007. And don't have a fucking stupid joke about "well of course he was. there's not much to top in TNA because it sucks blah blah blah." You put that Christian up against anything WWE had at the time and he still shits all over it. Hell, even right now if he goes back to that Christian, he's the top heel in the company right now. Forget fucking Miz (who could probably be his only heel competition. ADR is awful and the fans know it by giving him no response. Only response he gets is when that stupid fucking ring announcer says shit in Spanish.) Can't even argue that.

Beer

Reaction score
I'm afraid I agree with the darky. When I think of Christian I always think of someone who just isn't quite good enough and will probably always sit in mid-card. He comes across as the kinda guy who you could imagine having like, idk, 20 intercontinental titles by the end of his career.

Rell

Reaction score
Couldn't answer my questions. That's what I thought.

And of course he's better as a heel than face. The only people I can think of off he top of my head that's clearly a better face than heel are Mysterio (who hasn't been heel in like 15 years and that's exactly why), and AJ Styles. Christian's heel run was the best thing in TNA from 2006-2007. And don't have a fucking stupid joke about "well of course he was. there's not much to top in TNA because it sucks blah blah blah." You put that Christian up against anything WWE had at the time and he still shits all over it. Hell, even right now if he goes back to that Christian, he's the top heel in the company right now. Forget fucking Miz (who could probably be his only heel competition. ADR is awful and the fans know it by giving him no response. Only response he gets is when that stupid fucking ring announcer says shit in Spanish.) Can't even argue that.

ehh, Christian's heel run in TNA was forgettable. Why? Because I don't remember it :roflmao:

Nah but seriously, I never said he was a bad wrestler. I feel he's good enough to get the job done. Like I said, definitely not WC material. I'm not even talking about in-ring, I'm talking overall. Its not like he's in an awful position. I'm sure he's not complaining. He's being used to put bigger stars over. Nothing wrong with that. Smackdown has Christian and RAW has R-Truth.

and how dare you bad mouth Alberto Del Rio (N)