• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Question

1chiban

Reaction score
I was going to say, "however, if I remember rightly this wasn't exactly a strong period across the board for the WWE". SO you may very well be right on second thoughts

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Ok, had enough of this. Seriously. Rell, your hate for Christian makes no sense. I've been able to deal with your shit for a while now, but the comments about him being an "average wrestler" is a complete fucking joke and after each passing match of his, it gets me more and more pissed off. Go eat a bag of dicks. Every single match of his (whatever show it's on) is ALWAYS the best match of the night. Seriously. Since he left the company back in 05, his matches in TNA, and his return matches in the E have shit on pretty much everything else on the card. Not that it's hard to do, but still. It's not like he's barely having the best match of the night, he's blowing everyone away. His matches with Regal, Ryder, Swagger, Sheamus, Orton, Del Rio, have all been fucking awesome. Go back and tell me when he hasn't had the best match of the night. You fucking can't. Over The Limit was the breaking point of this and just threw me over the edge. This match with Orton, albeit the result was gay, but the match was phenomenal. Second best match of the year behind HHH/Taker and he also owns third best match of the year with ADR at the last PPV. Suck my cock and then run into traffic. That goes for anyone with this sentiment. Probably you too Enzo.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Probably Rell's brother. Notice how the first two letters are the same? Black people tend to do that it seems.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Meh, Christian having the best matches on the card doesn't mean anything, in the company's current embarrassingly low state of pure wrestlers. So yeah, the argument that he's outworking a crapfest show with the likes of Miz, Cena, Orton, Henry, Khali, and Big Show and Kane doesn't hold much water.

However..i've always been a big Christian fan, but even I was amazed at his match at OTL. I never thought i'd see Orton in a match that good, and that's all you have to point to to show his greatness. IMO that was a better match than Trips/Taker, WWE MOTY material, probably in my top 5 Worldwide this year. Definitely 3rd or 4th best wrestler in the company, and IMO underrated on the mic. I'd take his promos at his best over anybody currently in WWE.

I can't wait for him to go back to the midcard where there's actually at least competent wrestlers, and am already gleefully wondering at the prospects (Although i'd rather him not turn heel.) of a 15+ minute match with the likes of Daniel Bryan.

That would just be <3

Reaction score
Meh, Christian having the best matches on the card doesn't mean anything, in the company's current embarrassingly low state of pure wrestlers. So yeah, the argument that he's outworking a crapfest show with the likes of Miz, Cena, Orton, Henry, Khali, and Big Show and Kane doesn't hold much water.

However..i've always been a big Christian fan, but even I was amazed at his match at OTL. I never thought i'd see Orton in a match that good, and that's all you have to point to to show his greatness. IMO that was a better match than Trips/Taker, WWE MOTY material, probably in my top 5 Worldwide this year. Definitely 3rd or 4th best wrestler in the company, and IMO underrated on the mic. I'd take his promos at his best over anybody currently in WWE.

I can't wait for him to go back to the midcard where there's actually at least competent wrestlers, and am already gleefully wondering at the prospects (Although i'd rather him not turn heel.) of a 15+ minute match with the likes of Daniel Bryan.

That would just be <3

I share that sentiment. WWEs roster is complete dregs right now. Here's he thinh about Christian, he only gets a midcard pop at best. The crowd was pretty quiet for his entrance last night. I've always said he was a solid hand and a good midcarder. But he's not a Jericho, Edge or HBK like some here see him as. This feud is probably it as far as his WWE success is concerned. Don't hate the guy, just hate the way he's over rated.

...god...

Reaction score
K, just watched it, thoughts:

a) So sad listening to Josh and Booker not even be able to call a reverse Boston Crab (especially Booker), wish JR was there to call that match. But yeah, fanastic match, counters were amazing.
b) To anyone who said Orton got the title because he's more over, fuck you, Christian had more of the crowd and was more over throughout the match on a fucking PAY PER VIEW, not shitty canned SD. Nt bitches.
c) Shitty finish, Christian shoulda kicked out of the RKO, if smurf really has to win then he shoulda won with a roll-up. Christian shoulda won, still pissed, didn't even want to watch but I heard it was good and it certainly was not only because of Christian though, Randy did good and his psychology is always dead-on.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah, the story they told with the program they are having was fucking phenomenal. Just awesome.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Great match, but regardless of the result, I think they needed C to kick out of the RKO to show just how much had on the line....

As for Christian getting mid-card pops and it being no big deal him having some of the best matches of the year...

a) The crowd were 'begging' for him to win. By the end of the match all the "Randy" & "RKO" chants had turned to "Christian" ones. WDF show were YOU watching?

b) Yeah, great, cite Khali and all the shit workers to prove your point, why don't ya... I notice no-one mentioned Punk, Bryan or any other internet darlings....

Ya'll just took all the credibility out of both your arguments. --->

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yeah, where is this mid-card pop coming from? His entrance, sure... but who the fuck are you guys? Kaedon?

The crowd blew up during the match with "LETS GO CHRISTIAN! LETS GO ORTON!" with neither man having an advantage in the volume level, and it was definitely a rowdier crowd than WWE generally gets for PPV's not named WM or RR. Then you've got the spear buildup and his buildup for the Unprettier. Say what you will about his entrance, but he works the crowd during his matches as well as anyone. Now you all know damn well I'm far from a Christian mark... but damn all that nonsense about him not being over or getting the best out of his opponents.