Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you started talking about how it could be town here mate
yes his behavior can be uninformed. it doesnt mean i read him town. i just read one behavior of his as uninformed so he can indie or scum

@Ekkologix do you think Mando is scum or indie?
does it matter? i dont think he is town so either work. what a filler question

ill lynch him if hes either indie or mafia

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Evans reminder to respond to my previous post and acknowledge ur changing of goal post

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No one has claimed you’ve demanded a null read lad

I said you demanded reads and I’ve criticised you over Mandos read list which you called fence sitting.

I’ve said you demanded reads and reasonings, not specified what type of read.

Now who’s fabricating nonsense?
so why r u saying that like i havent done it in this game?? :pogba

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also i demanded reads as scum too. what stupid point are u trying to make here???

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
and i didnt demand mando for that post. poyser did

i asked mando for scum reads separately because his first read list was useless fence sitting

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you started talking about how it could be town here mate
also what r u trying to make me feel bad for here lol

u want me to lock a player scum without trying to consider what if he can be town? why though?

do you think mando is town or not?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
has mando done anything relevant since yeaterday

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Hmmm this seems incredibly self conscious lol

you think he’s scummy (according to your last post) so why is what he thinks of your alignment important at all? If he’s scum then ofc he’s going to try and make you look bad. This post reads like you’re trying to outmanoeuvre him rather than solve him
basically this
i dont know how normal it is for mando to play like this but its strange asfk to talk to someone u scum read like that

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Readback time fuckers

I dont have a vivid memory but what I do remember is he kinda blends into the background and just chimes in from time to time. What I do remember tho is that the posts he does make are usually solid as either alignment. Not sure I've seen too much of a contrast between his play as alignments, but what I noticed here is the posts he was making were pretty much all window dressing. I didn't really like him asking what a ML was as it seems fairly obvious in context when you've played mafia before, but it just struck me as "here's an easy post i can make" ditto his observation about blaine "jumping in early" but when asked to expand he didn't really take any opportunity to ponder what it would mean for blaine's alignment, just that he posted more words than usual. Didn't really seem like he wanted to get involved in game solve talk, and all of his posts were either not game related or just casual observations and I expect more insight from him
But do you consider that in any way indicative of alignment? If not you're just doing the same thing Wang does, posting empty observations. And I'd consider that more alignment indicative for you, town Poyser is more incisive than that

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Scared? No. It is possible to not want to be lynched as town as well as scum.

I think it was evident to me that Ekko was trying to slip me up and even if I think he’s scum, so? Say he is successful and I do accidentally make a mistake (which town players can do because bad play does not ALWAYS mean scum) and then I get jumped on by everyone else? I can’t be aware of that? Just because I think Ekko is spouting tripe doesn’t mean that everyone else will, does it? He did those things as a guise to “getting me involved” when he was the only person really saying that I wasn’t by taking issue with a post no one else seems to have a problem with.

Then as soon as I’d pushed back on him enough and disproved most of what he was saying because players such as Sky and Evans were disagreeing with him, he actually backed down because he knew he wasn’t going to get anywhere.

The reason he needed to try and put me in the positions where I could trip up is because he didn’t have enough basis in the first place and he needed to justify himself.

It’s not news that this is how I play. I take time to consider things and I am careful with my votes. This is how I have played near every game I’ve played here and in other places since I developed my meta over on WC. I have spent most of the games here defending myself because people will still use my play style as a reason to go after me even if there’s nothing wrong with what I’ve said. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with explaining a read - even if it is null - and Ekko using that as a basis to go for me was weak.

And of course I was implying that his play was scummy, but he was acting like I was ranting and raving about it and calling him scummy like he was to me. I never actually called him scummy at that point in the game.

It’s the weekend so I’m busy with family today. Will be back this evening.
did u genuinly think i had enough to lynch u from calling one post of urs fency sitty and calling u out for not commenting on wang's wagon?

how scared r u lol. it means ur not confident that ur posts r townie enough to where u wont be yeeted

and if u think am scum making up shit to lynch u, then wouldnt that be a good 1 for 1 trade, because surely i dont get away with pushing u for nonsense reasons

u were worried 7 players will agree with me and vote u for lynch. its self concious asfk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
And of course I was implying that his play was scummy, but he was acting like I was ranting and raving about it and calling him scummy like he was to me. I never actually called him scummy at that point in the game.
then why were u denying it

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I dont get how you can call it low effort or goodguying lmao. It makes no sense. Objectively its fairly high effort to go looking at games to see someones WORD COUNT (not post count) and going back to games 2+ years ago. It's not low effort at all. What's the scum motivation there? Talk me through the "I am scum and this seems like a good idea to me" thought process please

How is it goodguying? 1) Nobody was sussing him for making a long post and 2) her conclusion was that it was NAI so she's not even defending him. So where does the goodguy come in? You're not just using buzz words for the sake of it are you?
> click who posted count

> click Blaine

> find Blaine's first post

> count (a 5 year old could do this step)

Am I completely misunderstanding what goodguying is?? Is it something that's supposed to entail making someone look town now?