Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i asked u whats the hold up..why did it take u so long to call me scummy @Mandalorian
Because your play was getting increasingly scummier and it eventually arrived at a point where I became more confident you weren’t just acting on a bad read and we’re more likely just scum.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
But how could she know it wouldn't help the game before she went to check?? none of these things she's being accused with make any sense at all
She wouldn't have, but the fact that she tried on such a trivial thing does not necessarily make her town, which is the point. You're treating it as higher effort and naturally townier than it really was. Which is the point

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
it does

as scum u have teammates. u dont stay up to 2 am middle of day 1 to defend urself and show this wariness of being lynched because u know they won't facilitate movement on ur wagon and there is 0 reason for town to speed lynch u right now before ur claim, so u can just go to sleep and wake up before responding to waste town time

his concern and worries likely comes from a point where he doesnt have a team. maybe an indie
That would imply scum are generally less afraid of dying than town which, I find the opposite is true

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
finished Collision. Going to jump in for a second before I check out Rampage

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Why is Haza a scum lean to you? Because of his one post he's made all day?
a one post hello and then nothing else is just stranger behaviour from someone who isn't shy from being active in mafia games. I'd ask Sky as the host of the last game on OLF - if she thinks the start is suspect considering he was one of the top posters in the game.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
what hypocritical behavior did evans bring. why u pretending like u reading posts when u arent lol

evans is struggling to follow up with his reasoning and has been changing goal posts for 2 times now to whatever suits him, and is unable to respond to the meat of my topic

you accuse people of not reading posts when it doesn't suit your narrative. this strategy is growing tiresome

Evans made solid points. Clearly playing as a member of town.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
nothing else real note to mention. Two players with zero posts, would suggest at this point they've got no intention of playing.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
back to AEW Rampage for me

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why would you do this?

Your original accusations were trash, but the points about his interactions with you directly were good, and I don't really see anybody saying that is normal for him? I don't ever remember him being so self conscious lol

Also how is staying up late to defend himself AI in any way lmao? It's completely irrelevant and just comes down to personality type. If you feel the need to spend time defending yourself, then doing so will be the case whether you're town or scum.

It's probably the most bizarre reason I've ever seen to walk back a scum read lmao
barry and sky said they dont see anything wrong with mandos initial post so i presumed its the norm for him here

i belive i explained the rest of this. we can agree to disagree

i see mando hasnt done shit tho since i left so the strong scum read is back