Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'd argue the complete opposite, that if anything you'd be more likely to stay up and defend yourself because you're far more wary about being pressured/far more sensitive to pressure than you would be as town lol

I don't really think its AI at all like I said, but your angle doesn't make any sense in any way
you would if there werent 40 hours left and the reasons on u were much more articulate / a strong case

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
a one post hello and then nothing else is just stranger behaviour from someone who isn't shy from being active in mafia games. I'd ask Sky as the host of the last game on OLF - if she thinks the start is suspect considering he was one of the top posters in the game.
Seeing as I've been mentioned on the latest page...

I'd say right now it's NAI in Haza's case? I won't disclose exactly what but he's been going through it personally which may have led to some of the negative behaviour during the Party Host night. So maybe he doesn't want to overdo it

If he sees this and takes it as a license to duck tho, that's when I get suspicious

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Disagree, if you've spent time doing it then you may as well post it. She may have concluded that his entry post is NAI, but as it was a point of discussion from other people, then that in itself is helpful to the game
that post aside do u read her town or scum?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Lol, of course his conviction is going to increase in an argument in which he's being called out for a lack of such.

I just don't get your process here at all, it's confusing to me

I have him as a scum read, I guess you'll see it when you catch up
i see it now yes. i dont mind the read. i gave him a chance to do stuff and he hasnt.

tbf he said he is busy but time is running etc..

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Lets get a wagon on him then

Im not sure about evans personally. I've seen him get caught up on dumb shit so many times. I do think he looks the best direction if mando is scum tho. If mando is town then I just don't know. I'd probably say he's playing more in line with what I expect of him as town tbh
i think this is way too dumb shit to be caught up on because its essentially doubling down on changing goal posts and trying to find an angle to scum read me from. its really scummy approach

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Does it not give you the impression that he’s scum and got caught out by stronger players?

Probably got a weak team and no one to tell him to reign him in or provide him support. And then he got put into a position where he looked bad and had to talk his way out of it
names. give names. who wud be my teammates

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Sanity check

Is his reasoning of Mando staying up til 2am to defend himself making him more likely to be town fucking stupid or is it just me
Somehow the silliest thing he's said in this thread among a raft of other silly things

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why does it feel like you’re setting up some narrative here Wang lol

Why does it have be just those two options? It’s like you’ve decided I’m scummy and you can’t see any town motivation
isnt this what u r doing with my posts? even worst because atleast wang isnt misconstructing ur posts like u r doing to mine

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I'm not gonna be able to offer much up, but here goes.

Early gut feel that Evans trying to get himself comfy behind Poyser. Interesting that he picked on a small isue with McHnery to fixate on.
No buys on the Sky stuff biting at the Poyser stuff.
Cake with the ambiguity again. Not even going to bother trying to read her with any confidence. Would daykill if I had the chance.
Sky taking issue with Blaine's entry seems a weird position to go with.
Cake with fatigue excuses and not much game solving. Interesting change up from her regular approach. Wolf lean.

How do so confidently have them not aligned? @Ekkologix

You buy his post too easily, even though you catch how easily you did it and tried to retract

Ekko just all over the place which is NAI. Maybe he should try data collection on actually being somewhat a town player? In fact this is just standard Ekko spam posting so you gloss over it and miss a lot. No substance, just a lot of word salad.

Not much else other than Sky/Ekko/Blaine. Sky fixating on juicy cake checking Blaine's stats. Not sure why it's such an important point to her.
Thoughts on Mando / Wang? You seem to have avoided both

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
:pogba

So Sky and Barry’s way of explaining null reads has changed your entire outlook on over explaining null reads is scummy?
no as i mentioned its still objectively scummy

but subjectively speaking based on who mando is, if its normal for him to do that then my initial accusation doesnt hold the same weight and thats going to be player reliant

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Poyser putting in a lot of time and effort - that if he was scum. I don't think he would really need to do here at all. Very pro-active town based posts
Come on with this :francis He's good, activity surely isn't a tell for him

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko going after Mando is a strange one. Ekko quite often goes after people on Day 1, and is completely wrong with his reads.
He did the same with me in Hell's Paradise, and there is no way you are ever going to get him to change his mind - and will claim that Mando was scummy rather than he was just wrong. However, Ekko could easily be using this as a gambit to try and get a town tell so 17 pages in it might still be NAI
so basically

ekko is doing this townie thing but he can be scum becuse he can be faking it

:clown

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm not gonna be able to offer much up, but here goes.

Early gut feel that Evans trying to get himself comfy behind Poyser. Interesting that he picked on a small isue with McHnery to fixate on.
No buys on the Sky stuff biting at the Poyser stuff.
Cake with the ambiguity again. Not even going to bother trying to read her with any confidence. Would daykill if I had the chance.
Sky taking issue with Blaine's entry seems a weird position to go with.
Cake with fatigue excuses and not much game solving. Interesting change up from her regular approach. Wolf lean.

How do so confidently have them not aligned? @Ekkologix

You buy his post too easily, even though you catch how easily you did it and tried to retract

Ekko just all over the place which is NAI. Maybe he should try data collection on actually being somewhat a town player? In fact this is just standard Ekko spam posting so you gloss over it and miss a lot. No substance, just a lot of word salad.

Not much else other than Sky/Ekko/Blaine. Sky fixating on juicy cake checking Blaine's stats. Not sure why it's such an important point to her.
can we have a read list from u pls. this post doesnt tell me ur thoughts. just a summary of what happened

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Lethal's post just now - hard to judge. Making point about Sky and Ekko make sense, but drawing attention to me when Poyser and Mando and Wang etc. have been more active doesn't seem logical. Would wonder why they are drawing attention to me or would even suggest I should be day killed.
why isnt it logical to draw attention to an inactive player who didnt do anything

i agree asking for daykill is too much tho. but cant say it isnt deserved