Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
asking mando why is he worried that his scum read (me) will accuse him of omgusing is a fair asfk question. do u disagree @Evans

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
and that question challenges his action of being worried. not his action of omgusing. i dont care about that

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Sorry not sure why this didn’t attach, I’ll go again

:heston
well uve misconstructed basically everything i am saying to build an accusation out of thin air. i expect u to concede here or u will be locked scum

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’ll get the quotes off OLF of you demanding reads and reasoning on my break
look at this once again this isnt the point here

i have 100000s of posts demanding reads. i have demanded reads in this game too

stop dodging this: find me a post where i demand an explaination to a null read

i never told mando not to give reads here..i never told people not to demand reads here. why do you wanna find a post where i am demanding reads?? i only told mando that he does not need to explain a null read, so if u wanna catch me in a contradiction, u need to find me a post where i demanded people to explain a null read.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Ekko lad, you had a whole interaction with Poyser about walking back your read on Mandolorian

:bosque

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko lad, you had a whole interaction with Poyser about walking back your read on Mandolorian

:bosque
no and i suggest u reread that again because u clearly havent, specially the parts where i give my read of him

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
look at this once again this isnt the point here

i have 100000s of posts demanding reads. i have demanded reads in this game too

stop dodging this: find me a post where i demand an explaination to a null read

i never told mando not to give reads here..i never told people not to demand reads here. why do you wanna find a post where i am demanding reads?? i only told mando that he does not need to explain a null read, so if u wanna catch me in a contradiction, u need to find me a post where i demanded people to explain a null read.
No one has claimed you’ve demanded a null read lad

I said you demanded reads and I’ve criticised you over Mandos read list which you called fence sitting.

I’ve said you demanded reads and reasonings, not specified what type of read.

Now who’s fabricating nonsense?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
no and i suggest u reread that again because u clearly havent, specially the parts where i give my read of him

you mean where you went from ITS SCUMMY to seeing town motivations and you changed me to your top Wolf read with no real explanation other than OMGUS?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ive merely changed mando from lean scum to null/scum. how did u jump to me town reading him when ive said multiple times that i do not town read him

i think ur trolling on purpose at this point

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Get this scum boi out of here

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
its not always a bad thing, but most of the time giving reasons for null reads comes more from scum than town. townies look to place the null reads into scum or town. mafia looks to keep the PoE large, and null reads is perfect zone for it, and they keep it there by fabricating some nonsense to keep a player in that zone

for instance, compare my initial post to mando's list. u will notice a distinct difference in how 1. i try to place people as scum or town even if i null read them, and 2. i dont overexplain or give them what they need to do for me to read them better, it's usually better to just say "need to see more".

i don't think mando overexplaining or fence sitting can ONLY come from scum, but i think it's generally a scummy behavior. just like cake's behavior of isoing a player over 3 years only to null read them, disregarding that their play could have improved over time as either alignmen.t its busy work

i generally think overexplainations early game is a scummy trait, because scums are compelled to appear solving, while town doesnt give a damn. in the beginning most of their reads will be tone/meta based anyway, but they will still attempt to move the players out of null and not overexplain it

another element to it is i dont recall mando interacting much with the names he brought in order to read them better. when you and poyser voted wang, mando made 0 comments about that wagon, nor any attempt to actually read wang prior, unless i missed some. i treat this as more scummy usually because wang was also there and didn't react to his wagon either, so what is mando doing just letting wang cruise in as he pleases and letting the wagon on him grow without saying anything. it comes off really non committal

you started talking about how it could be town here mate

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Ekkologix do you think Mando is scum or indie?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you mean where you went from ITS SCUMMY to seeing town motivations and you changed me to your top Wolf read with no real explanation other than OMGUS?
how do u propose to read people if not trying to identifity their motives?

i think he has behavior that can be indicative of not having a team, but i dont think its strong enough to make me move him to town. my read on him is a null/scum and i am wating to see more of him interacting with other players. if he doesnt do that he goes back to strog scum

my read of u is not omgus. sky is voting me but i do not scum read her. i am scum reading u for changing goal posts, ignoring the meat of my points and misconstrcting my posts

anyone reading the thread can see what u r doing