Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Grim is a bit suspect for at this point too. I could see an Ekko/Grim mafia team.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
24 hour in and no post posts from OMB or Pendex isn't great either - especially when in some games that would be the entire day phase done and dusted.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Might make a skittles bar - for my own convenience.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
HARD TOWN
Cake
Poyser
Evans

SOFT TOWN
Blaine
Wang
McHenry

ZER0 POSTS
OMB
Pendex

NULL
Lethal
Mando
Sky

SOFT SCUM
Barry
RDK

HARD SCUM
Ekko

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
gunna catch up with wrestling - so tag me if something important happens

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
receipts?

I mean I dunno what you consider lucid, but these feel like pretty independent thoughts that come about with inquiry here. He's proposed a few theories, like Evans good-guying Man.

I haven't played with Evans in probably a few years and what I remember is he has tossed team mates under the bus and I believe we were masons once in a game and he was close on the scum team.

Not sure if this is him calling out Ekko or trying to buddy up to Mando in this post. His posts after this seems to be following Mando or supporting him. He then votes Ekko first after supporting Mando.

See again backing Ekko and yes I know I responded to you about it but just re reading through.

Then you change once Evans votes and you say Ekko is bloodletting.

This is the Sky I have seen in past games and usually is town. Usually hyper fixates on someone and keeps going with it but also changing votes alot based upon what she is reading.

Gives Sky a town lean here.

To answer a question you asked me earlier about Man and his meta.

Man always tends to give out his thoughts about everything. Especially as town he feels he needs to explain everything he is thinking and doing. He tries to replicate that as scum but also when pressed he will press back. Which how I have taken this back and forth with you. I don't have a lean on him with this yet because I have seen it here in his last few games. He won't back down to an argument or if he feels what he is saying is being misconstrued.

I noticed this post is... slightly concerning. If he "tries to replicate his thoughts as scum", what's the tell then? This feels pretty fencesitting now that I'm looking at it.

I hope you aren't planting seeds with that comment.

With response to my town lean of him, particularly the activity part.

Alright, I've been up a long time, but I will say I am null on Blaine he seems pretty invested in the game and giving thoughts, which is good for him. Null but town side.

Mando- null because his defensiveness I have seen before as both alignments and I can't lean that either way.

Sky- town lean atm. What I see is typical town Sky.

John- I need more from him no read at all.

Evans- null but I am trying to determine if he was buddying up to Man or just wanted to argue with Ekko.

Ekko- null as I can never read him and not sure I have seen a scum Ekko ever. I have seen Indy Ekko. What I am seeing is what I usually expect from ekko in a game.

Grim/Barry- he is here, not overly helpful like he usually is as scum, hasn't said let's go no lynch on day one or some weird off the wall thing.

Cake- she has what 3 or 4 posts nothing to get much from

Poyser- is another I struggle to read as well. I have played scum with him before so I know what he is capable of, but he was only here for a short period today.

If anyone else has posted I don't remember them posting at all.

We do have like 2 more full days in day 1. So I will need more interactions to hopefully garner more reads.

Although this read list is... also concerning. A whole lotta big fat nothing burgers.

And to my recollection, she does post more. Her going back and looking at how much Blaine posts can be seen as busy work, so null with a scum lean but I do want to see more from her.

It definitely felt like busy work, but I believe I have seen her do it before unless I am thinking of someone else going back and looking at how people come into games.

That was point I don't have much to read from her posts currently but I also see what Sky was saying about her looking up info based upon the current conversation that was going on at the time.
This was ready discussed for a while when Cake posted what she posted.

----

Hrm... that was not as fruitful as I thought it would be.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
HARD TOWN
Cake
Poyser
Evans

SOFT TOWN
Blaine
Wang
McHenry

ZER0 POSTS
OMB
Pendex

NULL
Lethal
Mando
Sky

SOFT SCUM
Barry
RDK

HARD SCUM
Ekko
Why is Haza a scum lean to you? Because of his one post he's made all day?

Reactions: Lethal

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Sanity check

Is his reasoning of Mando staying up til 2am to defend himself making him more likely to be town fucking stupid or is it just me
as scum when i get suspected early in the day for what i consider weak reason ill just go to sleep to waste the day and come talk later trying to pivot the yeet somewhere else with my team

im extending same logic to mando. i dont think fighting it out like that at 2 am when there r 40+ hours left is that scummy thing to do

but maybe mando is built different yknow

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
the bolded paragraph is the definition of fence sitting and this whole post is word salad mate.

The reads you called fence sitting were very much commenting on town like behaviour but saying it’s too early to commit to a lean.

whereas you’re here saying “oh it’s usually scum behaviour but I can see why it’s town”
hey man why dont u answer my questions

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Evans respond to these pls

@Evans where did i ask u to give reads btw?

also why are u indirectly accusing me of not asking for reads when this is not the contention here? u r saying town ekko asks for reads and reasons but fail to address the main point here that i think giving reasons for null reads is unnecessary, or sometimes downright scummy if it was busy work (like cake's history iso of blain) or fence sitting (like mando's initial read list), both which i called out

ur blatantly changing goal posts and avoiding what im asking u to do
@Evans ur also unable to find a post of mine where i ask u to explain a null read, so why r u changing the goal post to finding a post of mine where i ask players to give reads? these arent the same

i will ask people here to give reads in due time, i've already asked mando, my scum read, for his scum reads, or have u casually ignored that?
i told mando that he does not need to overexplain a null read, and evans painted it as ekko is scummy because town ekko asks people to give reads and reasons

i asked evans to find me a post where i ask people to explain a null read and im still waiting for a response. excited for him to look for something that don't exist!
where did i give mando shit for omgusing?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm not gonna be able to offer much up, but here goes.

Early gut feel that Evans trying to get himself comfy behind Poyser. Interesting that he picked on a small isue with McHnery to fixate on.
No buys on the Sky stuff biting at the Poyser stuff.
Cake with the ambiguity again. Not even going to bother trying to read her with any confidence. Would daykill if I had the chance.
Sky taking issue with Blaine's entry seems a weird position to go with.
Cake with fatigue excuses and not much game solving. Interesting change up from her regular approach. Wolf lean.

How do so confidently have them not aligned? @Ekkologix

You buy his post too easily, even though you catch how easily you did it and tried to retract

Ekko just all over the place which is NAI. Maybe he should try data collection on actually being somewhat a town player? In fact this is just standard Ekko spam posting so you gloss over it and miss a lot. No substance, just a lot of word salad.

Not much else other than Sky/Ekko/Blaine. Sky fixating on juicy cake checking Blaine's stats. Not sure why it's such an important point to her.
feel free to lead lethal!

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko reminding me now a little bit more of when he was lynched as mafia on day 1 in One Piece Whole Cake Island on WG. Very much feel like he is flailing in a fishing net - and worthy of a vote for now.

VOTE: EKKO
where r the similarities?

i was an indie there that got policy lynched