Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’ll find your posts when I have time - I work a busy bar on weekends. Everyone here who’s played with me before knows when I promise receiprs, I deliver them lmao. Including you.

you literally said “oh and now you’re worried about OMGUSing me” and used it to push your narrative on him lmao

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Evans is also town telling. Bringing up hypocritical behaviour is very pro-town
what hypocritical behavior did evans bring. why u pretending like u reading posts when u arent lol

evans is struggling to follow up with his reasoning and has been changing goal posts for 2 times now to whatever suits him, and is unable to respond to the meat of my topic

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’ll find your posts when I have time - I work a busy bar on weekends. Everyone here who’s played with me before knows when I promise receiprs, I deliver them lmao. Including you.
dont care about that. respond to my posts above about changing the goal posts to 2 things that arent related

you literally said “oh and now you’re worried about OMGUSing me” and used it to push your narrative on him lmao
receipts please

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
what hypocritical behavior did evans bring. why u pretending like u reading posts when u arent lol

evans is struggling to follow up with his reasoning and has been changing goal posts for 2 times now to whatever suits him, and is unable to respond to the meat of my topic

Who is struggling? I haven’t moved any goal posts.

can you show me where I did?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
thats not accusing him of omgus. im accusing him of being image concious and worried about being called omguisng

its a fair question. why would someone care if their scum read calls them omgusing or not?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Vote Ekko

The amount of times this man’s chased me reads and asked for reasons. Now he’s here pushing Mando and saying he shouldn’t have explained his reads and just said null is nonsensical

also @Ekkologix, I never said you asked for reads this game. You’ve pushed me plenty on OLF for my reads and reasons why. Receipts will come.

stop twisting the narrative cos you’re struggling lad xoxoxo

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
u said i gave mando shit for omgusing. what i did is question his image concious regarding it

i dont care if a player omguses. its such a silly thing people get hung up on

my point, which u again avoid for the 5th time, is that mando came off omage concious about being called out omgusing. i dont care if he actually omgused or not. i am asking him why is he afraid of his scum read calling him for omgusing.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m not moving my vote at all, I’m very confident Ekko is scum here

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also @Ekkologix, I never said you asked for reads this game. You’ve pushed me plenty on OLF for my reads and reasons why. Receipts will come.

stop twisting the narrative cos you’re struggling lad xoxoxo
you said why am i asking u for reads and not my scum reads

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
u said i gave mando shit for omgusing. what i did is question his image concious regarding it

i dont care if a player omguses. its such a silly thing people get hung up on

my point, which u again avoid for the 5th time, is that mando came off omage concious about being called out omgusing. i dont care if he actually omgused or not. i am asking him why is he afraid of his scum read calling him for omgusing.

word fucking salad and more backtracking

why are you now town reading him?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also its not backtracking. its correcting ur accusations lol

u said i gave mando shit for omgusing. this never happened..my point was and remains that he is image concious

stop changing gaol posts for once and address my points