Policy in ring to stop a match to clean up blood (swagger/morrison)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
If only I knew ... apparantly I was born without the ability to lear, what a shame.
What..? Have you been talking with LKP lately? Your sentences are now becoming entirely devoid of coherence.

nation

Reaction score
To think I was ignoring this thread. This is some good entertainment tbh.

...god...

Reaction score
Hey, isn't LEAR a pokemon move?
No, he meant King Leer obviously, idiot. He's spouting off his knowledge of ancient literature and Shakespearean culture to prove to us his mental capabilities. Damn, I take back my criticism of his intelligence (or lack thereof).

LKP

Reaction score
Yeah so back on topic....

maty619

Reaction score
I see what you're saying, I remember HHH vs Ric Flair Steel Cage Match, I didn't remember much of that match other than Ric was very bloody so I just assumed it was a great match, I watched it back a few months ago and didn't think it was all that, blood definately adds to a match but the actual wrestling is what makes it great.