Policy in ring to stop a match to clean up blood (swagger/morrison)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Reaction score
Does it matter if a word or two is wrong? Or a sentence is not right? As long as the opinion of the poster has come across it makes no difference. Why mention it? To make yourself look good? Its a wrestling thread not an ENGLISH class.

maty619

Reaction score
Ok I apoligise for not being as perfect as you two. I will go and read a dictionary right now.

...god...

Reaction score
Does it matter if a word or two is wrong? Or a sentence is not right? As long as the opinion of the poster has come across it makes no difference. Why mention it? To make yourself look good? Its a wrestling thread not an ENGLISH class.
Can't really understand it, and it's very painful to try to read and decipher. I would say the same about you, but I pretty much skip your awful posts anyways.

maty619

Reaction score
Oh yes I forgot that 13 year olds are imune to learning, I wish there was somewhere for people like me to gain knowledge no matter how hard it is oh wait...

LKP

Reaction score
^^^^LMFAO

You love it when people resort to things like that? Ummmm im sure you made fun of his spelling.... Kinda pot kettle black.