Policy in ring to stop a match to clean up blood (swagger/morrison)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
My Typhlosion just learned Flamethrower last night. Fuck leer. I always get rid of defense moves. All my pokemon have attack moves. The defense one's are always the 1st 2 go.

I typically take the all damage, all the time route when it comes to Pokemon lol.

In an attempt to bring this thread back on topic, the use of blood in a wrestling match should only be used in either brutal, gimmick matches like Last Man Standing, HIAC etc. But not just in any old match. However there are exceptions, like the Bulldog/Bret Hart match from late 1995 had Bret bleeding quite a bit. It helped the match have a burtal kind of vibe to it. I say use blood if it ads to the match, don't just bleed for the sake of bleeding.

LKP

Reaction score
I typically take the all damage, all the time route when it comes to Pokemon lol.

In an attempt to bring this thread back on topic, the use of blood in a wrestling match should only be used in either brutal, gimmick matches like Last Man Standing, HIAC etc. But not just in any old match. However there are exceptions, like the Bulldog/Bret Hart match from late 1995 had Bret bleeding quite a bit. It helped the match have a brutal kind of vibe to it. I say use blood if it ads to the match, don't just bleed for the sake of bleeding.

Totally agree dude. I mean i just wanna see it when its needed to be.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Damn, maty's suddenly developed a backbone.

I like it.

I have to correct you on one thing, though.....opinions are neither right or wrong......