Policy in ring to stop a match to clean up blood (swagger/morrison)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember Ric Flair used to have a face full of blood a lot of times. Blood definitely makes a match more intense.

nation

Reaction score
Probably because the discussion went extremely off topic.

LKP

Reaction score
I wonder who is to blame there?

Kizza

Reaction score
Hey, isn't LEAR a pokemon move?

Nah bro, that's leer. It cuts your defense, but it's a pathetic move. Have your Typhlosion learn flamethrower stat man.

Reaction score
I just rather TNA's blood mixed in with wwe matches at times. I mean some rivalries can benefit from blood now and again. I do not see why not especially on PPVS. Nice to see Beer swearing again.

No you thick fuck.... Blood should be on wwe PPV s if not on tv on a monday and friday night. Ill switch over to TNA on a monday night when raw gets boring... Which is 80% of the time. id rather watch Desmond wolfe have a good match and bleed with say The pope than watch swagger get his head glued shut due to a boo boo.

ahhhhh, show me where you said "if not". Especially does not mean the same as if not you dyslexic sack a shit. Go suck your fat girlfriend's bleeding, gushing vag.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Nah bro, that's leer. It cuts your defense, but it's a pathetic move. Have your Typhlosion learn flamethrower stat man.

My Typhlosion just learned Flamethrower last night. Fuck leer. I always get rid of defense moves. All my pokemon have attack moves. The defense one's are always the 1st 2 go.

LKP

Reaction score
ahhhhh, show me where you said "if not". Especially does not mean the same as if not you dyslexic sack a shit. Go suck your fat girlfriend's bleeding, gushing vag.

I stayed out of HIAT for a bit because of childish shit like this. Plus weird insult tbh. But i must admit its what beer and BKB do well. Flame and spam stuff up. Ever wonder why your Legend status lasted like 5 mins bkb?

Kizza

Reaction score
I stayed out of HIAT for a bit because of childish shit like this. Plus weird insult tbh. But i must admit its what beer and BKB do well. Flame and spam stuff up. Ever wonder why your Legend status lasted like 5 mins bkb?

You once used throwing toys out of a pram as an insult. Shut the fuck up.

Kizza

Reaction score
My Typhlosion just learned Flamethrower last night. Fuck leer. I always get rid of defense moves. All my pokemon have attack moves. The defense one's are always the 1st 2 go.

No shit man. Fuck raising my defense if they're hitting moves on me. Nothing's better then seeing 2 great hits to an opponent and then they use Defense Curl. Just FUCK YEAH SEAKING.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
My god, Beer is such a irritating little douche. What's the point of coming to a wrestling forum and not listen to other people's opinion.