Policy in ring to stop a match to clean up blood (swagger/morrison)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
I think it automatically effects the flow, it is hard to believe that someone would watch their apponent get patched up and not pounse. It is unbelievable, it doesn't make that much difference (well atleast it hasn't yet), but imagine someone like Rey Mysterio, who relies on the match being smooth to put on a good show, accidently causing his apponent to bleed during his springboard combo and then the officials go to see to his apponent as Rey sits on the top rope, pretty annoying right?

LKP

Reaction score
LKP, that's clearly not your thoughts at all. You said you'd watch TNA for the purpose of getting to see blood. That's stupid.

When has it interrupted the flow btw? It's happened accidentally like what, three times?

Omg who let you into a wrestling discussion? Are you ok?
Anyways.... TNA although it sucks 9 times out of 10 its still an adult alternative. If raw is on the same time and a divas match is on ill tune into tna on the net its a good alternative to watch for the things wwe do not offer.

Beer

Reaction score
I think it automatically effects the flow, it is hard to believe that someone would watch their apponent get patched up and not pounse. It is unbelievable, it doesn't make that much difference (well atleast it hasn't yet), but imagine someone like Rey Mysterio, who relies on the match being smooth to put on a good show, accidently causing his apponent to bleed during his springboard combo and then the officials go to see to his apponent as Rey sits on the top rope, pretty annoying right?

Sit the fuck down you pile of shit.

LKP

Reaction score
@Beer^^^^ This is why you do not belong in a wrestling discussion. Why is he a pile of shit? Cause he has an opinion? Get over yourself.
It slows everything down and it obviously is an issue with some people. In your case its not, but either way people will always disagree on blood in wrestling. We just think its stupid that a sudden drop of blood stops a match up. And do not pretend like your not bloody hungry at times in wwe cause we all are.

Beer

Reaction score
I do apoligise your honour.

You can't form a coherent sentence, you can't spell opponent, you can't make a valid point. As far as I can see from this one post, you cant do... anything.

@Beer^^^^ This is why you do not belong in a wrestling discussion. Why is he a pile of shit? Cause he has an opinion? Get over yourself.
It slows everything down and it obviously is an issue with some people. In your case its not, but either way people will always disagree on blood in wrestling. We just think its stupid that a sudden drop of blood stops a match up. And do not pretend like your not bloody hungry at times in wwe cause we all are.

Some people's opinions are wrong. Like the majority of opinions in this thread.

Stop trying to absorb attention.

You fucking tool. Saying absorb doesn't make you smart or cool you dumb cunt. Stop trying to get attention would suffice.

LKP

Reaction score
I just rather TNA's blood mixed in with wwe matches at times. I mean some rivalries can benefit from blood now and again. I do not see why not especially on PPVS. Nice to see Beer swearing again.

Reaction score
Especially on PPVs, so you're going to watch TNA instead of WWE when they don't air PPVs at the same time? Ummmmm, that makes so much sense. You must have a field day when your girlfriend's on her period.

maty619

Reaction score
You can't form a coherent sentence, you can't spell opponent, you can't make a valid point. As far as I can see from this one post, you cant do... anything.

Some people's opinions are wrong. Like the majority of opinions in this thread.

You fucking tool. Saying absorb doesn't make you smart or cool you dumb cunt. Stop trying to get attention would suffice.

Wow! You managed to kill your own argument yourself, first of all you say I cannot make a valid point because I spell one word wrong; you also say that it means I cannot form a coherent sentence hmm... why not look back at the majority of my posts, to me they look pretty coherent and are definately sentences; finally here is the best one, you say 'from this one post' I can't do anything, well you can't really judge someone on one post and if you can I judge that you can't do anything, you quoted the wrong fucking reply, nothing you said had anything to do with that post.

Now you can't say some peoples opinions are wrong, you said it yourself, most people's opinions in this thread are wrong (in other words different to yours) which then makes them correct, if one person thinks one thing but the rest think the other thing, what thing is the right way to think (using your logic that opinions can be wrong) clearly the way of the majority, thus democracy.

LKP

Reaction score
Especially on PPVs, so you're going to watch TNA instead of WWE when they don't air PPVs at the same time? Ummmmm, that makes so much sense. You must have a field day when your girlfriend's on her period.

No you thick fuck.... Blood should be on wwe PPV s if not on tv on a monday and friday night. Ill switch over to TNA on a monday night when raw gets boring... Which is 80% of the time. id rather watch Desmond wolfe have a good match and bleed with say The pope than watch swagger get his head glued shut due to a boo boo.

...god...

Reaction score
Nope, your sentences are pretty incoherent and pathetic to say the least, but that's due to your terrible spelling. Only second to kingovkings and the hibee wwe fan in terms of bad. LKP just straight up can't form sentences, kid is on drugs 24/7.

Beer

Reaction score
Wow! You managed to kill your own argument yourself, first of all you say I cannot make a valid point because I spell one word wrong; you also say that it means I cannot form a coherent sentence hmm... why not look back at the majority of my posts, to me they look pretty coherent and are definately sentences; finally here is the best one, you say 'from this one post' I can't do anything, well you can't really judge someone on one post and if you can I judge that you can't do anything, you quoted the wrong fucking reply, nothing you said had anything to do with that post.

Now you can't say some peoples opinions are wrong, you said it yourself, most people's opinions in this thread are wrong (in other words different to yours) which then makes them correct, if one person thinks one thing but the rest think the other thing, what thing is the right way to think (using your logic that opinions can be wrong) clearly the way of the majority, thus democracy.

:lmao

God I love IWF.