Official "Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

lol @ them hyping Kimbo to return again.

Just when you thought they were done with that!

I wonder what the other fighters though about that. Like "WTF Why does everyone look at Kimbo once a fighter goes down...what about me...or any of the rest of us?"

I am not arguing though, I want to see Kimbo fight again.

Sucks if Matrione goes down though, that guy is priceless, he lives in a closet apparently.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I have to admit I didn't like Mitrione when he was whining about his shoulder. But the guy is pretty good in the ring and has a good personality. UFC needs more guys with personality. Makes the prematch hype MUCH better.

Qwake

I hate Matt but thats good because it makes me interested when I'm watching him and I can cheer against him in fights, if more guys had the presonality like he does it would make for much more exciting fights imo.

Big Baby is a beast! Really happy he won and that he got the first win for team Rampage, him Vs Titties should be awesome! Not only that fight looks good but pretty much every other quater final fight looks good, I hope Kimbo does get another fight because he brings alot of hype but I really hate how they say he might be fighting at the end of every show, I'd laugh if Rampage or someone chose somebody else to replace Matt instead of Kimbo.

Good show, I found the door stuff hilarious especially when Dana said he showed how lame their doors are lol. Rampage feeling Titties tittie was awesome too.

Any early predictions on who you think will win their first finals matches and maybe go on to win the whole thing? XBA, you should definitely do some sort of tipsters thing for this :D

xtremebadass

^^^I try to stick to once a month type things, but that's a good idea. I would have to sort it out. Great idea though!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I actually think Marcus may go all the way. He's the only one who straight up dominated his fight. The only guy I can say I really hope doesn't win is Roy Nelson. Guys a douche.

phantomgerald

I like Brendan Schuab. He might be small but he's incredibly agile and he impressed the hell out of me. He seems better suited to fight as LHW and so I think the fact that he's outsized in every match and yet he's willing to do this shows how much he wants this.

xtremebadass

Yea that's what I thought when I saw Schaub too. I figured if he can cut the weight the guy would be a great LHW, he just isn't big enough to be an awesome HW, sure he is a big guy, his size would benefit him more as a LHW though

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That's pretty much the majority of these fighters. They are all currently heavyweights, but the only one you really know is gonna stay Heavyweight is Marcus. Everyone else will probably end up cutting down to Light Heavyweight. So thats another reason I want Marcus to win. Cause otherwise this was just "Ultimate Fighter, Light Heavyweights: Without The Stress Of Cutting Weight"

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So Roy Nelson goes to the Semi Finals after beating Justin Wren by decision. I don't like it but I kinda have to agree. Although Wren pulled ALOT more offense, Nelson picked his shots better and had some good stand up defense. So Nelson was pretty much in control throughout the fight, made sure he didn't get knocked out, and just coasted through another match.

I may not like it, but Roy Nelson is doing JUST enough to get by each and every round with a W. He's playing it smart.

Qwake

That was bullshit imo, I think Justin Wren should have won instead of Nelson, Wren owned him that whole first round, Roy barely did much in the second, ill admit he got in a few good hits but nothing really compared to what Wren did in the first round. Although with Nelson going through to the Semis it makes for some interesting matches to come. Next week its Brendan Vs Madsen I think, I wasn't really interested in this, both are kind of average but after seeing a very short preview to their match next week im hyped for it.

xtremebadass

Wren won Round 1 NO FUCKING DOUBT and Round 2 was a tie, therefore Wren should have won that fight. I think Dana White should insert himself as a judge, then everthing would be fair game.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I find it comical that judges NEVER seem to make the right decision during a big fight. Because all the experts, fans and even Dana White disagree all the damn time. lol.

It's really the fighters faults for letting it go to the judges in the first place. You tellin' me you can't knock out a guy or make him submit within 10 minutes? I may be no MMA fighter but COME ON! lol.

xtremebadass

Next week they aren't showing TUF :( The following week is a 2 hour show with 4 fights. They are going to hype the shit out of Kimbo coming back They got 2 weeks to hype, that's going to be something lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Pulling for a Marcus Jones vs Brendan Schaub in the Ultimate Finale now TBH, I actually can't see Kimbo winning it all like this now.