Official "Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Man Kimbos fight got a shitload of viewers, I'm pissed that he lost, did you hear them talk about how Nelsons shots were so weak lol, I hate Nelson, fat bitch.

Team Rampage is getting fucking destroyed won 0 lost 3, fuck Evans and his team. Rampage would have killed that English dude if he touched him Lol.

Next week could be good, Marcus Jones is huge but he sweats ALOT as I saw in there training, I hope Kimbo makes a comeback and does better this time, if he stays on his feet he has won pretty much.

xtremebadass

I think Marcus Jones is a beast because he likes gardening.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this seem like a recurring pattern? What I mean is, two teams. One coach is the grizzled respectful veteran who picks a shitty ass team and loses virtually every match. The other coach who is a relatively younger cocky brash athlete who somehow has all the best picks and wins every fight?

I mean, it happened with Liddell Vs. Couture in TUF 1, happened in Bisping Vs. Henderson, but I don't remember much of the others.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I didn't see Brendan Schaub losing that fight against Demico, but he really put up a greater fight than I thought. That was what ground grappling and exchanging is supposed to be all about.

I may think its fucked up that Rashad is 4 and 0 now, but I gotta have alot of respect for him for comforting Demico at the end of his loss when his team abandoned him after losing.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That was a pretty good match this week. I didn't expect the guy (don't member his name) to win. Demico had that match won. Rampage seems to actually be thinking strategy now with his meeting with the coaches, saying the guys are green. They were treating them like they have the experience that they have. So maybe his new direction will get him some wins.

It's messed up though how Demico's team abandoned him though. Made him feel even more shitty. But it's Rampage's fault, Demico had the fight won in the position he was in, but Rampage wanted more.

I wonder how long Big Marcus will be be around. That sweat was ridiculous.

Edit: Anybody else notice how when there's a fight, there's a lot of guys yelling things out, but Rampage is the only voice that you can hear clearly?

MaZZacare

Reaction score
that was pretty screwed up what rampage did after the fight just walking out like that . Im expecting Rashad to beat rampages team at least 6 out of the 8 fights

the fight was good though

xtremebadass

WOW Rashad doesn't look like a bitch anymore now compared to Rampage!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I swear to god, im starting to hate Rampage with a passion now.

Wes Sims got killed, they even did the Arm Pulling up thing like in Pro Wrestling. :(

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I swear to god.. Fuck this, I cant believe Sims got killed by that fat piece of shit.

xtremebadass

I swear to god, im starting to hate Rampage with a passion now.

Wes Sims got killed, they even did the Arm Pulling up thing like in Pro Wrestling. :(

I agree with you 100%. I am slowly hating Rampage more and more. If his whole ship jumping for the A-Team incident wasn't enough he turned into a total prick on this show. I thought Rashad would have been a total bitch, but it's the complete opposite, he is cool as hell.

Also, I wanted Sims to win too, that guy is a total beast.

The cheap "Kimbo might fight" plug is really unnecessary.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah, I was expecting Rashad to be the dick, and Rampage to be cool and stuff, total the other way around. The part that pisses me off is that Rashad and his team helped out/checked on Sims.. while Rampage and the other guys didn't give a shit. Rashad is a cool guy, actually.. (never thought I would ever say that)

EDIT: I did laugh when Sims/Marcus were dicking around.. and Rampage Slapped him.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I mean the guy got fucking CHOKED out! It wasnt a knockout... he passed out! and you just leave him there?!?!?

xtremebadass

Rampage is basically comic relief, he in no way is a candidate to be a coach. Idk why they put that on the episode where Rampage just said "I am not a coach"

That was pretty much a low blow to his whole team, poor Marcus, as if he isn't stressed out enough, now he has alot more to worry about lol

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Rampage, Rampage, Rampage, this guys really showing that he's either A. A real dick, or B. He just doesn't give a shit about the show. I actually thought this was going to be the win that they were looking for. I wonder if he just sucks as a coach or if he just picked a bad team.

Also lol @ the injured shoulder guy. I think he's going for the "I'm hurting real bad, but I'm going to go all out for you coach" ordeal. Sadly, it's not working.

The cheap "Kimbo might fight" plug is really unnecessary.

You didn't think they were going to be done with that, did you?

phantomgerald

I doubt Kimbo will fight(haven't read the possible spoiler yet) and I find it freaking unfair that Rampage is being so blatantly biased to Kimbo. If I'm any of the other 7 guys on the team, I'll jump ship immediately.