Official "Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

I'm torn on this one. I'm not a fan of Kimbo, but I can't stand Roy. I'm hoping for a Double KO :shifty:

xtremebadass

Yea dude from that episode Roy Nelson is a prick, I want Kimbo to knock him into next week for sure

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Man Rampage really sucks at picking fights. Even though I'm rooting for Kimbo, I feel as if this season is going to be a complete clean sweep in favor of Rashad Evans team. I mean, if Rampage can't win a fight being able to cherry pick the fights, this is gonna be brutal with Rashad being able to pick away at his teams weakest links in terms of match ups one by one.

MTG

Reaction score
WOW that was the worst second round i have ever seen. It was embarrassing. The second they were announcing the fights i knew it was kimbo. Thats why they announced it at the end of last nights episode intead of at the beggining of next weeks.
Hopefully kimbo wins this fight...

J

Wes got screwed, The second round may have been a toss up but no FUCKIN way fdid he lose that first round the other guy threw like 3 kicks besides that he got his ass beat by Wes. Stupid juidges, I liked Wes. and next week is going to be AWE FUCKIN MAZING!

xtremebadass

I liked Wes too J-Dawg, the guy was a total mac truck in the octogon. He had terrible cardio and conditioning I think, but since he used to play football you would think he wouldn't gas out. That other guy wasn't too impressive either, he gassed too.

Next week will be the SHIT for sure omg.

MaJudiH

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Kimbo either but roy is a self senterented bitch. He thinks of his self all the time he thinks he is the best there are other people that can knock the shit out of him. I hope Kimbo kicks his ass badly.

Reaction score
This weeks fight was pretty good. More action than last weeks. These guys get tired out quick as hell though. That's something they really need to work on.

How do eliminations go, I haven't watched the show in a while. Do you get elminated when you lose the match-up?

It's a combination of the altitude and the guys being heavies.

Yeah, you do.

xtremebadass

KIMBOOOOOOO! KIMBOOOO! KIMBOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yes, this post was necessary.