Official "Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

All I want to see is Huerta, then of course Tommy in the corner of Guillard. lmao

Klide

I didn't get to see TUF but was able to see that blood bath crap was nasty at the end where they were soon stitches u could just lift his skin and pen at his skull. Anyone like to fill me in on what I missed.

Christian

Reaction score
rofl @ rampage "we gon be in the club, doin the stanky leg like rashad was when he got knocked out by lyoto"

xtremebadass

Did anyone watch Fight Night? Creduer and Quarry had one hell of a fight. No one deserved to lose that one, it was too close to call, but I agree with the final decision. Don't talk to me about Huerta's fight, I am SOOOO PISSSEDDD.

Nate Diaz still sucks.

Boy, does this season look great or what? I can't believe Rampage walked out on the first episode.

LOL at Rampage picking all the black guys.

Evans WILL win every fight.

Kimbo is doomed.

THIS SEASON OWNS. Kimbo's jive talking is priceless!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
rofl @ rampage "we gon be in the club, doin the stanky leg like rashad was when he got knocked out by lyoto"
:roflmao:, that had me rollin for a grip. Rashad and Rampage are gonna bitchin at each other ALL SEASON, I really didn't think that they hated each other coming into this season.

Rampage: "Looks like you swallowed some footballs" "Shake them titties!!!"

:laugh:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That scar that guy got was sick. They were flipping the skin back and forth, you could see inside his head... shit was nasty. This season looks good. I got the season recording on my DVR so I wont miss an episode.

xtremebadass

I didn't quite understand the whole titties segment, but HEY, it's Rampage. He was not a real coach on TUF7 and it looks like he is gunna be a whole lot worse this seasom lol

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Holy shit man. Just got done watching the first episode of Ultimate Fighter. Big Abe got his ass handed to him. Not just in a bad way, I mean I haven't seen a mauling that bad in MMA in a long long time. Madsen is gonna fuck some people up this season, if not take the whole thing. Wrestling style always dominate in the heavyweight division on the ground. Rampage better hope for better fights because he probably almost killed Abe with that sloppy opponent choice. Then again if Madsen meets anyone who has good takedown defense, he's probably gonna suck ass at the stand up since all he seemed to know how to do is the same takedown over and over.

xtremebadass

The dude was bleeding like a frickin faucet! I remember Rampage walking out on TUF7 as a coach, he is gunna be doing alot of that this season. You can see team Evans is just better in every way.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They did an interview with Zak Jensen (don't remember which guy that was) and he said this...

Yes I did that thing was gross it was down to his skull. He had 200 stitches to close it up. Stitch said it was the worst cut he had seen. The blood soaked through the canvas and was dripping on to the floor under the Octagon.

I didn't know he was bleeding that much. I watched the ep. again and didn't realise he had a steady stream of bllood running off his face.

xtremebadass

ew bro, 200 stitches? holy shit. They did show him getting stitched up and it looked like he got shot through the head.

Klide

Can't wait for next week...... KIMBO!!!
Any one else think the fight this week should have been 3 rounds??
Those 2 got no cardio they both probably pass out if they went 3 rounds though

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
This weeks fight was pretty good. More action than last weeks. These guys get tired out quick as hell though. That's something they really need to work on.

How do eliminations go, I haven't watched the show in a while. Do you get elminated when you lose the match-up?