Official "Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Lmao, Sims got owned, I had a feeling he would get his ass kicked, he was so cocky and overly confident.

Next week could be good, some guy trying to stepout Rampage, man I wish Coaches could fight, Rampage would murder them all. If Kimbo fights next week it should be good, see if he's improved from his last fight, I think the only chances team Rampage have left for winning is in Marcus Jones and Kimbo.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's official. Team Rampage is incapable of winning a fight. I'm not even the slightest bit interested in the rest of this series because its just gonna be a Team Rashad clean sweep.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Am I the only one that was waiting for the afterfight close up interview with Rampage with him in disbelief saying "He lost ot Titties...Can't believe Titties beat him" and throw in a plethora of man tittie jokes.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I would of hated to have Rampage as my coach.

Prefight preparation for Team Rashad: No trash talk, just straight up warm up exercises.

Prefight preparation for Team Rampage: He's got titties. Titties man, the man's got titties. You know he don't like himself because he got titties. Big busty titties. I mean, titties!

Who would YOU pick to win that fight? lol

xtremebadass

I would of hated to have Rampage as my coach.

Prefight preparation for Team Rashad: No trash talk, just straight up warm up exercises.

Prefight preparation for Team Rampage: He's got titties. Titties man, the man's got titties. You know he don't like himself because he got titties. Big busty titties. I mean, titties!

Who would YOU pick to win that fight? lol

EXACTLY

Rampage doesn't take anything about TUF seriously but complains that he loses every fight. Rashad might be putting on an act as a goody goody coach, but atleast he is doing his job. I still prefer Rashad over Rampage on TUF.

Come on, what kind of pep talk is "TITTIES TITTIES TITTIES"

STFU Rampage, it isn't even funny

Qwake

I think it was a pretty good show this week, both fighters had alot to prove. I thought Zak was going to get the win, everybody was counting him out and he was the last pick back in the first show and I thought he would overcome the odds but I was wrong, he put up a decent fight but titties got him.

The show was hilarious to start with but Rampage did get really repetitive with the titties stuff, I couldn't stop laughing when they kept shitting on Zak, making bets that he was go crazy on what day and everything. Also when Kimbo was so happy cause he thought he would be fighting but he didn't.

xtremebadass

Who thinks Marcus will win and stop the inevitable 8-0 by Team Rashad?

I personally think Marcus moves on, come on he's fighting the smallest guy on the show and Marcus is like a fucking tree. Dude is a monster.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
He's going to get gassed in the first 30 seconds and be unable to knockout the other guy who ends up taking him out with another lame submission. Team Rampage just plain sucked. lol

Wrestling Station

Rashad's team did the math and actually planned well everything from day 1.

Rampage is the fun but he is not a good coach at all. He just want comedy and no significant effort to actually help his team. "Dickface!" :shifty:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Wessell did pretty good, props to him for trying. Marcus is a beast though, glad Rampage finally won.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
i pray that marcus takes on titties. Titties pisses me off, i understand Rampage is a dick and all, but who the hell does he think he is.. to try and take him on?

YES!!! Titties is taking on Marcus ;) Im so happy right now.

xtremebadass

I am surprised Titties didn't totally bitch out and sue the UFC for sexual harrassment.

Does anyone else find Matt Matrione as funny as I do? That dude is pure gold!

Marcus is the shit, I hope he wins the whole show, that armbar was SICK

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Holy shit. Big Marcus is a fucking animal. That arm bar was sick and came out of no where.

lol @ them hyping Kimbo to return again.